As of 2019 Wu Tang Has Never Performed in Africa Because Their Fees to Damn High!!

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
niccaz always want something for free damn near.

and tim westwood booked the clan for 100 grand which is like 10k each even i could afford wu tang to perform in my back garden.

i'll have raekwon's fat ass grill me some ribs for dinner and gza talk me to sleep about the universe and kung-fu once the nicca-itis kicks in.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison

and tim westwood booked the clan for 100 grand which is like 10k each even i could afford wu tang to perform in my back garden.

i'll have raekwon's fat ass grill me some ribs for dinner and gza talk me to sleep about the universe and kung-fu once the nicca-itis kicks in.
I mean I enjoyed this post, but you might as well call him dad

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I respect U-God for putting that bit of information out there.

How in 25 years have they never performed as a group in Africa :mindblown:.

I understand you dealing with 10 people, but yeah take a pay cut to really do it for the African fans
... come on.

Hell make that a documentary, since it's a major milestone and get paid a lil something on the other side for what it's worth too. Now is prime time to do so on the continent.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Loud Records did excellent job with promo tours for their artists...Mobb Deep (rip P) and Wutang were able to tour for years because of the groundwork and connections they made on those promo dates.

Surprised to hear that Wu never performed as a group on the continent, even after their peak was over. Interesting to know who performed as solo acts over there though.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps

:mjlol:
you have to have ghostface spazz out on somebody while rza talks a lot of gibberish and says BONG! at the end of each sentence to make the cypher complete