As if you needed any further proof; peados are sick and should be stoned and dipped in acid

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
the deep web is a sick sick place

someone should up the deep web thread

ive told a few disgusting stories of shyt ive seen there
Like what other than the pedo shyt?
I heard about that doctor supposedly selling real human's with their arms and legs cut off to people to have sex with them

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
Like what other than the pedo shyt?
I heard about that doctor supposedly selling real human's with their arms and legs cut off to people to have sex with them

yeah that was one of them. i kinda wish i saved the .jpgs, that was fukking crazy, it was so detailed.

idk if i said this in the thread but when i was fukking around trying to join an extreme political forum i got a pop up something to the extent of "they" see me. i dont remember the exact wording but it was probably the scariest thing ive experienced on the internet

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
yeah that was one of them. i kinda wish i saved the .jpgs, that was fukking crazy, it was so detailed.

idk if i said this in the thread but when i was fukking around trying to join an extreme political forum i got a pop up something to the extent of "they" see me. i dont remember the exact wording but it was probably the scariest thing ive experienced on the internet
:lupe: Who is "they"

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Please note she admits that she and her husband immediately violated rule #1 when their daughter was a newborn.

drew-carey-reacts-o.gif