AS IF WE NEEDED ANY MORE PROOF THAT MIAMI316 WAS THE BIGGEST GROUPIE FAGOT THE INTERNET'S EVER SEEN

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Threads about other peoples daps and rep? :scust: How about you just make better posts and earn your own instead of being a jealous Jew about what other people have?
OP seems to complain a great deal. You'd think with all those featured threads he has that he wouldn't concern himself with other posters daps and rep :Piratedame:

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
SAYS THE GUY WHO OPENLY FUCCS HIS SON FOR POSITIVE REP

Says the dumb jew CAC who threw his own brother under the bus and who still breast feeds at age 30.

simonhelberg0907.jpg

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
OP seems to complain a great deal. You'd think with all those featured threads he has that he wouldn't concern himself with other posters daps and rep :Piratedame:
:russ: I was going to say it was weird that he was even sitting there reading other people's rep but when he linked his own and I read usually mild mannered posters negging him and calling him a kike I was like :gladbron:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:russ: I was going to say it was weird that he was even sitting there reading other people's rep but when he linked his own and I read usually mild mannered posters negging him and calling him a kike I was like :gladbron:

KIKE IS THE EQUIVELENT OF THE N BOMB .. SHOWS THE LEVEL OF SHAMELESS FAGOTRY MY NUTRIDERS IS ON

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
KIKE IS THE EQUIVELENT OF THE N BOMB .. SHOWS THE LEVEL OF SHAMELESS FAGOTRY MY NUTRIDERS IS ON

No its not, especially not in this country. Jews are considered CACs today in this country according to the Supreme Court. You are a stupid balding CAC.

simonhelberg0907.jpg