AS IF WE NEEDED ANY MORE PROOF THAT MIAMI316 WAS THE BIGGEST GROUPIE FAGOT THE INTERNET'S EVER SEEN

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I stalk your family on social media? His video was directly linked to your youtube page, you stupid angry autistic balding wigger. Your homosexual brother was slurping you in the comments.

The funny thing is, he admits he's white. Why can't you do the same, CAC?

^^AND THIS WEIRDO SAY HE AINT OBSESSED WIT ME

EVER SINCE I CALLED HIM OUT FOR BEIN TOO SCARY TO SHOW HIS FACE ON HERE

:skip:

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
^^AND THIS WEIRDO SAY HE AINT OBSESSED WIT ME

EVER SINCE I CALLED HIM OUT FOR BEIN TOO SCARY TO SHOW HIS FACE ON HERE

:skip:

I was making fun of your videos, which is why you demanded my pictures. You're lying again, Elinor.

It's funny though. You apparently stalk me on here and you post day and night. But you stopped posting the one time I told you I'd be in your neighborhood.

Typical chickenshyt CAC.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I was making fun of your videos, which is why you demanded my pictures. You're lying again, Elinor.

It's funny though. You apparently stalk me on here and you post day and night. But you stopped posting the one time I told you I'd be in your neighborhood.

Typical chickenshyt CAC.

LMAO "I WAS HATING FIRST"

^^LOOK HOW THIS INSECURE FRUITSNACK ACTS FOLKS

MAN UP N COME THRU PUSYBOY

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
LMAO "I WAS HATING FIRST"

LOOK HOW THIS INSECURE FRUITSNACK ACTS FOLKS

MAN UP N COME THRU PUSYBOY

Hating? I was just pointing out that you sucked at rapping. That's not hating, that's just true. You post your terrible nursery rhyme bullshyt on here all the time.

And you just made a thread just for me.

simonhelberg0907.jpg

Look at you, looking smug like your ancestors after they killed jeebus.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Hating? I was just pointing out that you sucked at rapping. That's not hating, that's just true. You post your terrible nursery rhyme bullshyt on here all the time.

And you just made a thread just for me.

simonhelberg0907.jpg

Look at you, looking smug like your ancestors after they killed jeebus.

YOU TRY SO HARD, MY SCARY FRIEND

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
Pathetic angry autistic balding wigger is upset he isn't even notable enough to win WPOTY so he starts his 2017 campaign early.
YOU TRY SO HARD, MY SCARY FRIEND

And you don't try at all, as shown by your receding hairline and lack of a job. You couldn't even try hard enough to win WPOTY.

It doesn't help that you are so stupid, you make a thread about me and claim I'm obsessed with you.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Pathetic angry autistic balding wigger is upset he isn't even notable enough to win WPOTY so he starts his 2017 campaign early.

And you don't try at all, as shown by your receding hairline and lack of a job. You couldn't even try hard enough to win WPOTY.

It doesn't help that you are so stupid, you make a thread about me and claim I'm obsessed with you.

THREADS NOT ABOUT U, ITS ABOUT DUDE ON HIS KNEES WIT HIS MOUTH OPEN, WAITIN BY YOUR SIDE FOR U TO STOP POSTING N SHOW HIM SOME WELL EARNED ATTENTION

full

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
THREADS NOT ABOUT U, ITS ABOUT DUDE ON HIS KNEES WIT HIS MOUTH OPEN, WAITIN BY YOUR SIDE FOR U TO STOP POSTING N SHOW HIM SOME WELL EARNED ATTENTION

full

So you stalk my profile page and make a post about my rep. I don't need groupies that look like this

simonhelberg0907.jpg

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
Sorry, Elinor, the US Supreme Court just declared that you're a stupid groupie and a CAC

:troll: