AS IF WE NEEDED ANY MORE PROOF THAT MIAMI316 WAS THE BIGGEST GROUPIE FAGOT THE INTERNET'S EVER SEEN

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Why are you looking up who he reps:patrice:

HE SPENT ALL DAY NEGGIN ME

http://www.thecoli.com/members/sccit.12193/

KNOWIN THIS TAGALONG NERD'S GROUPIESQUE WAYS COMBINED WIT HIS MISERABLE EXISTENCE, I HAD A FEELIN HE WAS DOIN SOME SHAMELESS COCCSUCKIN TOO, SO I CHECKED HIS DADDY'S REP N SAW IT WAS POSITIVE AFTER BEIN DEEP IN THE RED JUS YESTERDAY

full

Last edited:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

KNOWIN THIS TAGALONG NERD'S GROUPIESQUE WAYS COMBINED WIT HIS MISERABLE EXISTENCE, I HAD A FEELIN HE WAS DOIN SOME SHAMELESS COCCSUCKIN TOO, SO I CHECKED HIS DADDY'S REP N SAW IT WAS POSITIVE AFTER BEIN DEEP IN THE RED JUS YESTERDAY

full

You are a garbage poster so it kinda makes sense to neg you

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You are a garbage poster so it kinda makes sense to neg you

ALWAYS THE ONES WITOUT FEATURED THREADS BARKIN THE LOUDEST

THE NEGGIN PART I DONT BLAME HIM, BECAUSE I STAY MAKIN GOATPOACHER JR. MAN

BUT THE VIRTUAL BLOWJOB THO.........

full

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps

full

In other words, you were stalking me, you creepy stupid wigger. :mjgrin:

Such a shameless hypocritical balding CAC

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

full
I didn't spend all day negging you....

I spent some of that time negging suave hooper and gangstar8 and cactain planet too :troll:

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps

SMH THE TOP IS HERE TO :cape:

There you go with the homosexual imagery. Angry autistic balding wigger is angry because not even his fellow kobesexuals repped him.

YOu basically just made an entire thread about me, admitted you stalk my profile page, and claim you aren't a creepy homosexual? Just like you claim you aren't a CAC even though this is your picture:

simonhelberg0907.jpg

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
There you go with the homosexual imagery. Angry autistic balding wigger is angry because not even his fellow kobesexuals repped him.

YOu basically just made an entire thread about me, admitted you stalk my profile page, and claim you aren't a creepy homosexual? Just like you claim you aren't a CAC even though this is your picture:

simonhelberg0907.jpg

SAYS THE WEIRDO WHO STALKS MY FAMILY ON SOCIAL MEDIA .. THIS THREAD NOT ABOUT U, NUTRIDER. ITS ABOUT YOUR BOTTOM BIITCH. RELAX.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
SAYS THE WEIRDO WHO STALKS MY FAMILY ON SOCIAL MEDIA .. THIS THREAD NOT ABOUT U, NUTRIDER. ITS ABOUT YOUR BOTTOM BIITCH. RELAX.

I stalk your family on social media? His video was directly linked to your youtube page, you stupid angry autistic balding wigger. Your homosexual brother was slurping you in the comments.

The funny thing is, he admits he's white. Why can't you do the same, CAC?

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps

How much time do you spend on my profile page, angry autistic balding wigger?