As humans, we should worship the sun

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
nah im Sunni Muslim, i converted when i was younger

i asked the same question, "who created the creator" and thats how the brehs explained it to me :obama:

that video is a physicist explaining the concept so it just reinforced what i believe it the truth. that a God exists, and that he is THE creator and he has no creator :wow:
Gotcha. Naturally i'd recommend that you check them out(google), but cool.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
us as humans live in a world where time is linear

cause -> effect

that is set and we can't comprehend or understand what it would be like to be outside of time

if I look at a 2D world, I see the shapes, square rectangle etc. But I know that if I take 6 squares and put them in a 3D arragnement, i make a cube.

if I put that CUBE in a 2D world, it would look look like a square despite being a cube.

now apply that to time

we live where time is one event after another and everything needs a beginning or starting point

but a being outside of time can exist infinitely, the same way a cube can exist and the people of the 2D world will think its a square

we as humans are 2D when it comes to time and comprehend in a way that something MUST have a beginning

but time is a dimension as well, and it is possible to exist outside of it

watch this video

So basically you saying that we could be viewing God but because God is out a different Dimension we would only see a certain amount of it's qualities?

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
So basically you saying that we could be viewing God but because God is out a different Dimension we would only see a certain amount of it's qualities?
im saying that we cant comprehend God in his form the same way if you tried to explain to a 2D object like a square, the existence of the 3D world it would not understand. if you told a square that there exists something that has volume for example, the square would not understand because all it knows is surface area.

so just like that we as humans cant comprehend a being that has no creator, we see time as a linear thing. Beginning -> end. everything needs a beginning and end

but something outside of time doesnt need to follow those rules

a cube can also be seen in terms of a square, but its not just a square

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
And what is worshiping it going to do? A random solar flare could jettison out of it and destroy all life on earth unbiased to how good or bad we are on this little blue rock. The sun isn't sentient

no shyt. which supports the Sun being the "Son". One coronal mass ejection can shut it down.

He started this gangsta shyt .

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
imma look it up now but im finding 42 principles is that what you're talking about? can you summarize it for me
basically, as per the original understanding africans had of existence, prior to european incursion into our cultures...

put it like this. If you think of existence as a mathematical equation, we knew it to have 7 constants. they're known now as the 7 laws of ma'at. It's been expressed on different sites, but i'd trust your ancestors to give you the right understanding of what you read(as loony as that sounds to some).

I was gonna post the whole excerpt from the thread, but it exceeded the word limit :pachaha:

The Seven Principles of Maat - Universal Principles

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
complex_celtic_cross.jpg

We still do here kind of. Celtic cross was designed to win over the celts who still worshipped the sun.
:mjpls:

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
what has worshipping god done for anyone?

Some people find meaning in worshipping a higher power, I dig the question but it's a loaded question.

ultimately it's what believing in a God (or even not believing in one) has done for your personal life. you can't dictate how other's view God and what they've gain from that view, you can only dictate your own fam.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
man the reason we'll never

and I mean the entire human race

will never mingle into other terrestrial circles is partially because of shyt like asking us to worship a fukkin star