As humans, we should worship the sun

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
I can see the sun, and see what it does for me on a daily basis....I aint never seen some cac with long hair in a dashiki warm up the Earth :ufdup:
if i hand you a calculator that i programmed then i leave

you can see what the calculator does on a daily basis, it performs its function and calculates

but does that mean you should give thanks to the calculator? or the person that programmed the calculator to perform its set function?

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Who created him though?

:patrice:
us as humans live in a world where time is linear

cause -> effect

that is set and we can't comprehend or understand what it would be like to be outside of time

if I look at a 2D world, I see the shapes, square rectangle etc. But I know that if I take 6 squares and put them in a 3D arragnement, i make a cube.

if I put that CUBE in a 2D world, it would look look like a square despite being a cube.

now apply that to time

we live where time is one event after another and everything needs a beginning or starting point

but a being outside of time can exist infinitely, the same way a cube can exist and the people of the 2D world will think its a square

we as humans are 2D when it comes to time and comprehend in a way that something MUST have a beginning

but time is a dimension as well, and it is possible to exist outside of it

watch this video

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Its the only thing worth worship.

It brings light
It grows food (photosynthesis)
  • oxygen
  • carbon dioxide recycling
It warms water>>causes evaporation>>water cycle
It provides heat
It kills cacs slowly

Everything revolves around it.
It is the life bringer, the life sustainer and probably the only real GOD out there in the "heavens".
Our ancestors in Egypt knew the deal :obama:

LHTZbig.jpg

iEbGymU.jpg

dYwhbuH.jpg

ALL PRAISE DUE TO RA, the sun god :blessed:

:jbhmm: potential troll, but I'll bite.

Logically, yes, we could worship the sun as it does sound God like (God in the sense and tradition taught through mainstream theology e.g. Christianity, Islam and Judaism)

outside of your ignorant race insertion, you could use the Star we call Sun as a physical object to worship.

but I think what most people (including the individuals who subscribe to any of the mainstream religions) worship is the creator of the Sun, the Earth and all that which resides within the same realm of existence. not just it's creation. :manny:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
us as humans live in a world where time is linear

cause -> effect

that is set and we can't comprehend or understand what it would be like to be outside of time

if I look at a 2D world, I see the shapes, square rectangle etc. But I know that if I take 6 squares and put them in a 3D arragnement, i make a cube.

if I put that CUBE in a 2D world, it would look look like a square despite being a cube.

now apply that to time

we live where time is one event after another and everything needs a beginning or starting point

but a being outside of time can exist infinitely, the same way a cube can exist and the people of the 2D world will think its a square

we as humans are 2D when it comes to time and comprehend in a way that something MUST have a beginning

but time is a dimension as well, and it is possible to exist outside of it

watch this video

What race, ethnicity, and nationality are you?

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Bet. Are you familiar w/ the 7 principles of Ma'at?
nah im Sunni Muslim, i converted when i was younger

i asked the same question, "who created the creator" and thats how the brehs explained it to me :obama:

that video is a physicist explaining the concept so it just reinforced what i believe it the truth. that a God exists, and that he is THE creator and he has no creator :wow: