As far as everyday clothing for the mature individual Brooks Bros >>>> Ralph Lauren

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Both brands are overrated... I've seen some faggy cac fratboys rocking brooks brothers so i'll pass on that too...

them fratboys know whats up.

out here white folk be wearing walmart clothing, and shyt like Hollister or AE on the regular.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
The cut of Brooks Brothers clothing is wack...I rarely wear polo nowadays but if i do its the modern fit RL polo's.

Also non branded tailored clothing >>>>>> off the rack bullshyt with penguins and horsies. nikkas wear that shyt for the status that comes along with the brand instead of how the clothes fit to your personal body type.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mess with some of brooks dress shirts, i like their fit, but brands alot of people sleep on is landsend and llbean i fukks with their dress shirts. Overall i don't have a favourite brand or anything i get something from here something there to make up my wardrobe.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maiden Noir
Reigning Champ
Stussy
Stussy Deluxe
APC Denim
Wings + Horns Denim
DQM
HUF

That my favourite shyt right now :o:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
The cut of Brooks Brothers clothing is wack...I rarely wear polo nowadays but if i do its the modern fit RL polo's.

Also non branded tailored clothing >>>>>> off the rack bullshyt with penguins and horsies. nikkas wear that shyt for the status that comes along with the brand instead of how the clothes fit to your personal body type.

the_rock_clap_clap_gif.gif

/thread

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps

Man you aint never lied. I was telling cats at my office about this new suit I picked up (Prada joint navy blue w/ white stitching, shyt is dope).

Anyways, my boss tells us to clear off the conference room table. Next thing you know his tailor is laying down a gang of different fabrics and this nikka is just on some "that one, that one, that one......) I felt broke a shyt :wow:

Shoulda just took my ass to K & G because that what my shyt looks like when I'm rolling with the big dogs. My tie game competing tho :pachaha:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
them fratboys know whats up.

out here white folk be wearing walmart clothing, and shyt like Hollister or AE on the regular.

You must live in a rural area... Cacs in large cities don't shop at Walmart...

I'll stick with A.P.C. clothing though when I want some nice pieces... Ya'll can have Brooks Bros and Polo...

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Different strokes for different folks. :yeshrug:

We all like our own thing; that's what makes us individuals.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
whats with you ppl? cacs, white boy this and that. Polo was considered white not too long ago! Anyway Brooks Brothers is dope. I fukks with them.

Brooks Bro's is the original Polo. Ralph worked there prior.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the only polo i'll fukk with is the ralph lauren label stuff you purchase from the ralph lauren stores, and even that's rare. brooks brothers is ok, but i can find better stuff at j crew. i wear apc denim. stussy deluxe is cool, but i don't like how stussy has to have their name everywhere. i don't like advertising any label.

RenAi!

Half RenAi, Half Amazin'.
Daps
Reppin
TOKYO, Taitou-Ku.
Their acessories are damn near unparalleled. I have a few bow ties and neck ties as well as an ascot from Brooks Brothers.

Outside of the Thom Browne and/or Black Fleece collection the rest of their clothes are meh.