As far as everyday clothing for the mature individual Brooks Bros >>>> Ralph Lauren

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
^^ There's always a counter to everything. Even if I could I wouldn't man. Ridiculous.

Exactly, you ever see how fukking BILL GATES DRESSES, dudes wearing the same bullshyt sweater vest & jeans

Or

Steve jobs would wear the same turtle neck and jeans

Extremely expensive clothes aren't worth it when you can get the medium priced shyt. (so no I'm not saying to replace RL with Walmart)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you wanna look like a ranger or some adventurous nikka. Or want to be on some diverse fashionisto shyt..then sure Polo is your better bet. But as far as dress shirts, sport shirts, trousers, shoes, and stuff you can expect to wear going to work or on a nice date...Brooks Brothers cannot be fukked with :smugfavre:

Barter with me.

edit: and Denim/Supply aint shyt

j crew is the best bet for nikkas who wanna look fly but mature.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
J Crew need an emblem though

Brooks-Brothers-logo-sheep.jpg
be having me like :noah:

newest additions
http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCat...IGHT-BLUE&sort_by=&sectioncolor=&sectionsize=
http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCat...lor=BLACK&sort_by=&sectioncolor=&sectionsize=
All-Cotton Non-Iron Slim Fit BrooksCool® Deco Check Sport Shirt | Brooks Brothers
All-Cotton Non-Iron Slim Fit BrooksCool® Triple Tattersall Sport Shirt | Brooks Brothers
and my new favourite shirt...
All-Cotton Non-Iron Slim Fit BrooksCool® Framed Stripe Sport Shirt | Brooks Brothers

that white and black dress shirt got Bay Street I-Banekrs peepin the outfit and shyt

one more solid color shirt, a couple polos and its time to diversify with some Fred Perry up next

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah, that's what's fly about j crew. no emblem. no logos. just clean, simple threads that you can rock anywhere. they're a little pricey, but i always catch the seasonal sales.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
mature people cant discuss their opinions on clothing now :rudy:?

Whats next...mature people cant discuss their favourite tv shows or sports?

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Both brands are overrated... I've seen some faggy cac fratboys rocking brooks brothers so i'll pass on that too...

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
whats with you ppl? cacs, white boy this and that. Polo was considered white not too long ago! Anyway Brooks Brothers is dope. I fukks with them.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
'Mature' individuals don't discuss labels or let what other ppl wear take up space in their mind....... :manny:

Not true. Most of the posts in here were pretty insightful opinions. Most of my work shorts and play shirts cost no more that 30 from Uniqlo or Asos, I'm always interested in what brehs or shehs got to say about they threads.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
mature people cant discuss their opinions on clothing now :rudy:?

Whats next...mature people cant discuss their favourite tv shows or sports?

Meh, whatever makes you happy...... :yeshrug:

I'm bias due to the fact I know a few people that work in the garment district (NY). Several manufactures purchases clothing from specific vendors and simply sow their label inside.

Knowing 5+ companies pay less than two dollars for clothing and those same companies sell said merchandise for different prices, you stop caring and don't feed into the hype. All you're doing is making THEM richer...

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
if i'm not tryna be bothered with a Sports Jacket and just want some slacks, vest, a button-up then i would go to Brooks Brothers. all suits come from Men's Warehouse.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
If you have your finances in order and have the disposable income it's really not an issue.

With that being said I'm not an advocate of conspicuous consumption and/or pretension.

t.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]

:childplease:

I know white people who make high figures and dont spend squat on expensive clothes.

It's all subjective