As far as everyday clothing for the mature individual Brooks Bros >>>> Ralph Lauren

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Lame thread and concept...:why:

What is RL? Immature? :wtf: Brooks Brothers is not f*ckin' with RL Purple Label formalwear, and I want to stop here, because convo is kind of gay. :snoop: at Brooks Brothers being the best of anything. This nikka probably rocks Wrangler jeans.

Captain

Save a thought
Daps
Reppin
Ethiopia
:laff: @ you nikka spending hundreads on one sweater. fukking retarded.

If you have your finances in order and have the disposable income it's really not an issue.

With that being said I'm not an advocate of conspicuous consumption and/or pretension.

fukk it we're just having fun out here

visvim-fbt-lhamo-folk-elk-front.jpg

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
^^ There's always a counter to everything. Even if I could I wouldn't man. Ridiculous.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you wanna look like a ranger or some adventurous nikka. Or want to be on some diverse fashionisto shyt..then sure Polo is your better bet. But as far as dress shirts, sport shirts, trousers, shoes, and stuff you can expect to wear going to work or on a nice date...Brooks Brothers cannot be fukked with :smugfavre:

Barter with me.

edit: and Denim/Supply aint shyt

:pachaha: This is really true.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dont see the reason to compare saying one is better......They're both the best product out there.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What is RL? Immature? :wtf: Brooks Brothers is not f*ckin' with RL Purple Label formalwear, and I want to stop here, because convo is kind of gay. :snoop: at Brooks Brothers being the best of anything. This nikka probably rocks Wrangler jeans.

You dumb ass nikka...thats how I know your closet is in disarray.

You couldnt even recognize that my screename is named after one of the best jean brands out and you out chyea talking bout wranglers :smugfavre:. nikka please.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I dislike Brooks Bros with a passion...I cant stand traditional American cut suits...only lines that are ok is the Milano and Fitzgerald...but you might as well get something better at that price point

Its casual wear is :flabbynsick: status