As a species, whose more fukked up, Saiyans or Viltrumites?

Who is more fukked up?

• Saiyans

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Viltrumites

Votes: 22 78.6%

• Total voters

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
:patrice: hard choice but I'mma have to roll with the Viltrumites. If you have comic spoilers please use the spoiler tag

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Are viltrumites that race from invincible? If so I think they are worse. The saiyans were an outcast people who conquered the tuffles only to be oppressed by Frieza. They did some dirty shyt but they paid for it. I still have to finish invincible tho. I hate Omni man

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Hard to tell know what I'm saiyan? The viltrumites are more careful in their approach and you either assimilate or die. Saiyans are Batshyt insane and destroy any planet too poor to bring up a profit. Hell they pretty destroy all life of the ones that even do bring up a profit.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
viltrum gang by far.

the instinct to immediately shred whatever their opponent cares about is next level shyt. plus the fighting style is straight up brutality - they leaving you in a puddle. they've cleaned out more populations than they've subjugated too.

also the rape culture is heavy :whoa:

imagine if every saiyan had frieza-mentality from birth

real shyt, vegeta would get called soft and bullied regularly :wow:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I am going viltrumites.
As saiyans were conquered i believe.
Whereas viltrumites seem to all be frieza meets the planet ego from gotg exponentially magnified.

Art Barr

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
Viltrumites are more nuanced with the takeover. From what I remember, Saiyan's just wipe everything out from jump.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Super Broly partially retconned saiyans. They are nowhere near how savage they originally were. But Viltrumites kinda vary. The worse viltrumites are probably worse but early Vegeta was on one.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I'm going with viltrumites just on the way they treat each other. If they deem another viltrum weak they'll just take them out. But at the same time they can be domesticated easier than saiyans can.

all the viltrums that took a human mate kinda softened up like melted butter, including the bytch that raped mark