As a species, whose more fukked up, Saiyans or Viltrumites?

Who is more fukked up?

• Saiyans

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Viltrumites

Votes: 22 78.6%

• Total voters

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I am mad people don’t see that Kirkman bit heavily off of DBZ annd Saiyans and just switched the story to what if Goku didn’t bump his head as a baby but came to earth with a plan?

Invincible is written as a gateway comic. For the indies to bridge to Manga and anime.

This is comics and not hiphop.
So most stuff in comics
Indepthly a gateway indie domestic comic discussion. Which should act as a gateway.
to other styles you possibly pull off the comic rack. If you were into indie comics.
Which would possibly act as a bridge to Manga and anime.

As DragonBall is to superman.

As invincible is what if superman got to be raised by kal el, with spidey, and dragonball. Meaning invincible is written as a what if of all the type of lore.
That will appease the entire market. So all of dc, marvel, and image .
to all domestic indie to Manga.

It is one of the best adaptation stories in
Animation to film.
That when made and applied to film.
understands nuances of what also made Saturday morning cartoons great.

In the dragonball gateway wheelhouse of the generations after mine.

Along with Kirkman's prescient ability.
to write for television.
or film property conversion from walking dead.
It Gives kirkman the ability to be completely willing.
to condense and also be willing to amalgamate his product.
Yet still get across his feel for stories.
Without losing much as well.

Kirkman is really good at knowing how to write his property.
so when it gets a film deal or anything. Kirkman is prescient to how to get that work to draw. off the charts for its medium.
From tv to streaming.

I wonder if Kirkman could do live action movies of this.

If so that kid from Ghostbusters.
Logan kim
is the it kid to play invincible.

shyt that kid could be the new maverick later on too and I would not give a shyt. That kid from Ghostbusters.
has what river Phoenix had as young Indy.

Imo later on logan kim should be invincible.

Art Barr

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Viltrumites are worse.

Saiyans are more fueled by fighting as a sport. Or like the challenge of a fight. And they were used by a more powerful being to do his bidding. They've shown on some level they'll respect a 1-v-1 fair fade.

Viltrumites are straight up space-racists. They don't respect shyt. They go around talking about breeding and getting their numbers back up like they on that "what about white-genocide?" bullshyt.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Viltrumites are worse.

Saiyans are more fueled by fighting as a sport. Or like the challenge of a fight. And they were used by a more powerful being to do his bidding. They've shown on some level they'll respect a 1-v-1 fair fade.

Viltrumites are straight up space-racists. They don't respect shyt. They go around talking about breeding and getting their numbers back up like they on that "what about white-genocide?" bullshyt.
Viltrumites are almost like a race of friezas.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Viltrumites are worse.

Exactly...Saiyans in some cases was fair but omni mans people was space tyrants they give zero fukks about balance...:picard: they are literally survival of the fittest.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Viltrum females will breed you dry. I don't carw what any one says, there are virtually zero female saiyans. Why you think they grow babie in tubes?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Viltrum females will breed you dry. I don't carw what any one says, there are virtually zero female saiyans. Why you think they grow babie in tubes?

But there was female saiyans...:heh: goku's mother for one... also the other universe still has female saiyans we havent seen beyond the two...