As a midwest nygga, I don’t understand why you uncultured peasants talk down on Fish and Spaghetti

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
ESPECIALLY you brehs from the south

:gucci:

You country muffukkas will eat pigs feet, pig ass, and pig pussay but act like us real nikkas from STL, Chicago, Detroit, etc are the scum of the earth for daring to eat fish with *gasp* spaghetti.

:dahell:

fukk wrong with y’all?

Breh I'm from Memphis and never had a problem eating fish and spaghetti, so I can't relate.:wow:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Because..it don’t go together..obviously you grew up on it so it’s normal to you. spaghetti goes with meatballs..garlic bread..not no fried fish :manny: not saying it’s nasty just greedy:manny:
How is fish with spaghetti greedier than meatballs which are a heavier meat (pause)?

How is it greedier than leaving no parts of a pig unused?

Fish is a light protein. You're putting it with a pasta. By this logic:
Chicken parm shouldn't exist.
Rice and chicken doesn't go together.
Mac & cheese can't be eaten with any protein.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Baked/blackened/pan seared/grilled sound more palatable in terms of similar textures and being able to blend/combine to eat.

But who gets a taste for fried fish and spaghetti at the same time?
The answer to your question is people that used to have card parties. That used to be a thing among Black people. They used to go to people houses and play card, listen to music and eat fried fish and spaghetti.

earl n water

Southern Hustle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
FLOR1DA
I have a question, when y’all have fish fry’s down south, what do y’all pair the fish with?

I thought spaghetti was paired by everyone. Didn’t know it was a regional thing.
A fish fry in Florida is usually just fried fish and some type of white bread. Maybe some fries/hushpuppies.

Otherwise, fried fish at home is usually paired with savory grits.

Didn't even know fish and spaghetti was a combo, until I met my homegirl from the Chi.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Never had the fish and spaghetti combo or knew anybody that did that :hubie:

The way I make my spaghetti with Italian sausage, ground beef and pepperoni ion need nothing else beside garlic bread. :manny:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Wasn't aware of this combo.

I am not a picky eater so it doesn't bother me. Id try it.

Fish and grits tho.

From NC

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
In the midwest Fish and spaghetti been a thing since I been born.

Usually some garlic bread or something thrown in but yeah. Its a good enough combo. Nothing weird about it really. I never realized it was so regional. All the mom and pop fish joints got that combo on the menus out here too.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
How is fish with spaghetti greedier than meatballs which are a heavier meat (pause)?

How is it greedier than leaving no parts of a pig unused?

Fish is a light protein. You're putting it with a pasta. By this logic:
Chicken parm shouldn't exist.
Rice and chicken doesn't go together.
Mac & cheese can't be eaten with any protein.
Lol stop it breh mac and cheese can’t be eaten with a protein??? It’s a reason why only you nikkas eat it and nowhere else. All the foods you named go together…fish and damn spaghetti don’t go together…@ me when when Gordon Ramsey cook that shyt.