As a man why you wearing shorts above the knee?

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I have a couple of shorts above the knees, I wear them sparingly to certain events, but im mainly a pants person for events that can call for those shorts, so i dont usually wear them.

plus those tyoe of shorts are not really worn like that here in PHX unless you going to a brunch or a certain type of party. thats how it is where I live theres not many options to wear them like that.

despite being a desert city where its hot, Phoenix nikkas are more into pants, for events.

nikka in here talking about, “I love to show off my sexy legs” These workout warrior ass nikkas staying doing too much

camron-killaseason.gif
nikkas is overcompensating and capping, you gotta remember alot of these nikkas in these type of threads. Is in their late 20s - 30s:mjlol:

they doing their best to try to not come off not as :flabbynsick: as they really are

nikkas younger than do be wearing those upbove the knee shorts. But nikkas are not just wearing them constantly, like wearing them when walking around. LOL these younger nikkas be wearing sweat pants:heh:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I have a couple of shorts above the knees, I wear them sparingly to certain events, but im mainly a pants person for events that can call for those shorts, so i dont usually wear them.

plus those tyoe of shorts are not really worn like that here in PHX unless you going to a brunch or a certain type of party. thats how it is where I live theres not many options to wear them like that.

despite being a desert city where its hot, Phoenix nikkas are more into pants, for events.

nikkas is overcompensating and capping, you gotta remember alot of these nikkas in these type of threads. Is in their late 20s - 30s:mjlol:

they doing their best to try to not come off not as :flabbynsick: as they really are

nikkas younger than do be wearing those upbove the knee shorts. But nikkas are not just wearing them constantly, like wearing them when walking around. LOL these younger nikkas be wearing sweat pants:heh:
the average poster is closer to their 40's:lolbron:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
All my shorts sit right above my knees. They are more comfortable and you get maximum mobility.
Women like to see legs just like men do but that’s not why I wear them like that.

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
They don’t sell shorts made to cover the knees at fashionable places anymore.

or I should say, it’s less than 20% or less. Unless for basketball.

You have to go out of your way to rock em below your knees.

Red Money

All Star
Daps
To be extremely rich and wear whatever tf you want.:wow:

Sandler had a regular fit. No tall tee nor shorts down to ankles.

Nor is that the white frat boy mini shorts and smedium tee.

Damn near perfect fit. Shorts just a little too long.