As a man why you wearing shorts above the knee?

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
I be stepping outside like this
47519fb54572efe82c030eca92090b23.jpg
the fact that this dude was practically skin & bones underneath that XXL :deadmanny:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I rock all kinds of shorts but I'll be damn if I wear shorts that come up to the middle of my thigh again. I remember one time my girl got me some mid thigh shorts and I tied them hoes too tight and I just pulled the leg part up a little to take a piss I was like nah :hubie: then before that, I had to wear some different draws because my boxers briefs were longer than the shorts. Long story short, I went to Walmart and got some And 1 shorts and threw them hoes in the garbage immediately.

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
FL nikkas we do both FOH nikka lol

dikkie Sets with fresh Nikes

And yea we wearing them lil drawstring above the knee shyts too nikka why not and them shyts gone eventually fall off but them dikkies nikka? Dem shyts forever nikka

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I wear above the knee shorts now. My legs are actually defined and that below the knee, baggy shorts shyt is for kids. I love leg days so the gains will stay on display.

word

I’ve been living on the leg extension, hamstring curl machine and squatting for a year straight. My legs are ready. First time rockin 7 inch inseams.

No more jorts for me.

latest

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
word

I’ve been living on the leg extension, hamstring curl machine and squatting for a year straight. My legs are ready. First time rockin 7 inch inseams.

No more jorts for me.

latest
8 inch inseams here. Love the way they feel. They seem awkward to ball in but I dont do below the knee anymore in any circumstance. Im riding high like Tom Selleck in Magnum P.I. I wear my shyts like Apollo Creed in the training montages.:ahh: