As a man why you wearing shorts above the knee?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What’s your leg day workout
In order:

3x10 hamstring curls at 90lbs low and slow
Hamstring curls to failure @ 50lbs
3x10 Leg extensions at same weights. These are warmups.

Backsquat warmups @135 so as many as it takes to feel warm.

3x15 good mornings @135 lbs
3x8 front squats @225
3x5 back squats @.315

2 minute rests between sets walking around the gym, on to next set. If im not fried, alternating pistol squats 3 reps per leg.

3x5-8 deadlifts @225
2x10 RDL@135

No calves as they are my best asset. Usually end leg days with captains chair and hyper-extensions. 2 leg days a week.

Last edited:

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Cam Newton Daisy Dukes ain't it! Mini shorts for men been was around 20years ago....white frat boys rocked em with polo shirts and flip flops...and it was wack then too. :huhldup:

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Y’all love exposing y’all lack of fashion sense. Nobody is rocking long shorts anymore.:mjlol:
Short shorts been back for years.:what:
Even in the NBA and college basketball nikkas stopped rocking long shorts years ago.:what:

Sports is different from real life. Track shorts and track suits in the early 2000s for school was sizes not for street wear. Wore under armour under the shorts even for track. And track suits was like joggers people wear now in days....never dressed like that outside of sports at the time.

Red Money

All Star
Daps
They don’t sell shorts made to cover the knees at fashionable places anymore.

or I should say, it’s less than 20% or less. Unless for basketball.

You have to go out of your way to rock em below your knees.

Just cause they sell it don't mean you have to buy it....once it sits on shelf's they get the message and stop selling them.

People just buy whatever without pushback. nikkas could have done it 20years ago if they had balls....white frat boys found the mini shorts to go with the rainbow flip flops back then. nikkas was just going along....they ain't care about swag and was scared to do they own thing or stand out.

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Coli :flabbynsick: as always. Above knee shorts been the style for the last few summers now.

It's been a pandemic last two summers....:jbhmm:

I ain't take off the mask until March 2023 moving amongst the public.

Red Money

All Star
Daps
no nikka

D6diyJqV4AANkai.jpg

That's still underwear size. No homo but is they free balling? My boxers been that length for a long time.

I had to rock compression/under armour under track singlet shorts back in the day cause the boxers was always visible as most of us did...