as a kid, what did you do during the summer?

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
oh and when I visited my uncle in the summer, he made awful bacon with this :martin:
broiler-pans-4396923-64_1000.jpg

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
When I was younger like till I was 8 or 9 I used to go stay with my sister who was in college. After she graduated I went to local summer camps around the city. When got to high school mom's sent me to educational camps all around the country till I started smoking weed and doing hoodrat stuff till 11th grade.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Basketball, basketball camps, and more basketball. When I got to high school and could drive, I started running around a bit more and would spend hours daily out with my girlfriend at the time. Had so much sex with her the summer of my junior year that I have no idea how we didn't end up parents before graduation. I was a young, horny idiot and wasn't thinking about wrapping up. Just playing ball, kicking it with my closest friends, and humping as much as I could. :pachaha: Young, dumb, and full of cum.

Screwtape

All Star
Daps
Before video games it was tag games in the street, run outs was the greatest game of that era.. Collect sticky bombs (this sticky type of weed plant) from the side of railway and throw them at each other, hell sometimes just throw rocks at each other, collect sticker cards and just eat sugary garbage all day, cartoons, all that great stuff

That would probably be the first thing I would see if I had the chance of using a time machine.. just a short snap of summer as a kid. Can still feel it now though tbh

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
video games, bike riding and just chilling overall

i miss them days. teachers are lucky to get two months off work like that

Jcotton1

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I was at camp either culinary, music or academic. At the end of those summers I was down south helping my relatives on my family's acres.

If I wasn't doing that I was swimming with friends in my backyard. As I got older I was caddying and I also worked at an amusement park which has been in social media for kids. It was still a heavily Karen area back in the day.

Last edited:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Day camp, sports (organized and with friends), riding bikes, playing video games, going to friends’ houses