As a kid I never realized how :MJPLS Dragon Ball Z was

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
And if you're talking about Dragonball Super...it takes place before the final arc of DBZ. Idk how you expect him to appear :manny:

Uub was mentioned in Super but he's a baby tho.:ld:
so he should be out there in his diaper bussin motherfukkers heads
shyt they got a unborn pan still in videls stomach getting shine mehehehehee
they on their mj

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
I love DBZ and always will but as a kid I didnt understand these things

The strongest race in the entire universe transformed into cacs with green eyes and blone hair when they powered up :mjpls:

dce3ac95e7faa254bb34c7f920dac0e0.jpg

The only black character (besides Piccolo :wow:) looked like this :mjlol:
727490f91ee3eb77040d48b1e3e8fd6e.jpg

sambo-doll4.jpg

What type of shyt is this?

Like I said I'll always have love for DBZ but this shyt is
7IL6fQA.gif

right and dont forget the Weakest Fighter is the man with the nappy afro called Mr Satan..
dbz287-04.png

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
Minstrel shows were exported worldwide. Japan however is on a secluded island and literally don't know any better so the only thing they know about is is the media cacs export into the country. Internet era is changing shyt though.

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
Best character was trunks

Goku was a c00n though I remember one episode (dubbed of course) goku was going in on sayians saying they are all bad and just want to destroy

King Kai: but you are a sayian
:stopitslime:
goku: I am of earth :mjcry:
Bubbles and the cricket::gucci:

Vegeta was a topical Coli militant when no threat talks all that pro sayian shyt BUT has a half breed son and daughter :dame:
And when shyt gets real becomes a bytch so bad that piccolo had to grab him by his head to show him his son getting the living dog shyt beat out of him

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Nah Breh focusing on the wrong shyt. It's about how society gives the c00n (Goku) free passes in life to achieve "whiteness" (super Sayian). Meanwhile the righteous brother (Vegeta), who witness first hand the evils of white oppression (freiza), as to struggle to reach that same level of whiteness (super Sayian). Vegeta ultimately realizes we all we got, c00ns or not, and Bros it up with Goku and his c00nlets. He even puts the time in to put these nikkas on game about how to more in this universe full of vultures.

Makes sense :mjrmx:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Minstrel shows were exported worldwide. Japan however is on a secluded island and literally don't know any better so the only thing they know about is is the media cacs export into the country. Internet era is changing shyt though.

So racism is alright, so long it was done by a Japanese cartoon in the 90s/00s?

:mjlol:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Best character was trunks

Goku was a c00n though I remember one episode (dubbed of course) goku was going in on sayians saying they are all bad and just want to destroy

King Kai: but you are a sayian
:stopitslime:
goku: I am of earth :mjcry:
Bubbles and the cricket::gucci:

Vegeta was a topical Coli militant when no threat talks all that pro sayian shyt BUT has a half breed son and daughter :dame:
And when shyt gets real becomes a bytch so bad that piccolo had to grab him by his head to show him his son getting the living dog shyt beat out of him

Saiyans where bad though. They double crossed the Tuffles, kill their own at the drop of a dime and invaded other planets. Freiza was eviler but the Saiyans weren't saints. Even Gokus default personality was evil. The only reason he turned out good was because he busted his head open when he was a baby and damaged the part of his brain that held those Saiyan instincts.