As a kid I never realized how :MJPLS Dragon Ball Z was

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

Hindu is a race now?

He's clothes are based on hindu's, so that would make him an Indian, what can't you understand
all their gods have red lips
4843.jpg

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Piccolo was black?

Low key i always found that he described a black person.
Lives isolated from others and seen as a thug even helping to save the earth:mjpls:, always sacrificing himself for that fakkit Gohan :rudy:

I still remember an episode where Mr. Popo took Buma to an ancient spaceship, and she assumed he could rape her:mjpls:

These yellow dwarfs love to stereotype blacks
5YyRUgb.png

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Nah Breh focusing on the wrong shyt. It's about how society gives the c00n (Goku) free passes in life to achieve "whiteness" (super Sayian). Meanwhile the righteous brother (Vegeta), who witness first hand the evils of white oppression (freiza), as to struggle to reach that same level of whiteness (super Sayian). Vegeta ultimately realizes we all we got, c00ns or not, and Bros it up with Goku and his c00nlets. He even puts the time in to put these nikkas on game about how to more in this universe full of vultures.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
my nikka they do what they want
they tryna erase bro from the memory banks
fukk the plot free uub

And if you're talking about Dragonball Super...it takes place before the final arc of DBZ. Idk how you expect him to appear :manny:

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
Nah Breh focusing on the wrong shyt. It's about how society gives the c00n (Goku) free passes in life to achieve "whiteness" (super Sayian). Meanwhile the righteous brother (Vegeta), who witness first hand the evils of white oppression (freiza), as to struggle to reach that same level of whiteness (super Sayian). Vegeta ultimately realizes we all we got, c00ns or not, and Bros it up with Goku and his c00nlets. He even puts the time in to put these nikkas on game about how to more in this universe full of vultures.
:ohhh:
Goku was definitely a c00n