As a Dominican I don't want to be tied in with any other Hispanics and its disrespectful.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
sounds more like you are saying u dont want to be lumped in with the rest of hispanics by the eyes of white people....I'm just saying....after seeing how the Latin Kings got down accepting all I would assume one would only care about such a thing if it is from the view of white people.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
xO66Zn1.png
:dahell:

Daps
90% of Haiti is black as coal and they share an island with DR. Other than language I share nothing in common with mexicans or any other Hispanic. Cubans in Miami look like fukking Ben affleck and I seen them with blue eyes :scust:

I have at most 10% native american blood and why would I want to claim that weak gene anyways. Them losers got wiped out in 15 years to the god damn chicken pox. Die because of pimples brehs :scust:

You can look at the music and food to see we ain't got shyt in common with Mexicans, central, or south America. We even cook rice and beans different.

Dominicans are still self hating c00ns though :sas2:

@flea @krackdagawd

:duck::mjlol:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
OP is here illegally so he trying hard to prove he AA. works on his accent all day listening to rap and watching american TV. even stopped wearing jeans with sandals so he doesnt look like a hick dominican anymore.

Last edited:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
wxpnr6t.png

I cant be deported unlike you, you dumbass c00n spic :russ:

:mjlol: this fukking ESL ass hick calling other latinos spics. u trying so hard to be accepted by thecoli that u trying to shyt on your own people. i been here 29 years and im as proud a dominican and hispanic as they come and im still more accepted by AAs in real life than u hope to be with your corny ass.

Last edited: