As a big Steph Curry fan, it pains me to say that he's been a fraud this season

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is regression to the mean and there is a slump and then there is this. It's one thing not to make those ignorant shots he was making. Dude is struggling with wide open shots. Who has their worst shooting season ever when surrounded by the most talent ever? Something is off. The thing about shooting is that if the slightest thing is off the shot is off. It could be something personal. Something could be off physically. Or it could be the weight of expectations or some other mental issue. Or it could be a combo of all of those. Certainly not what I was expecting coming into this season.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
nikka stfu. Been a fan coincidentally the year everyone was bandwagoning them. After that you stopped following them and restarted bandwagoning them once they won a ring. I became a Kobe fan in 98 during the all star game. you disgust me. If I ever catch you at bramalea, it's a wrap
And you coincidentally became a fan the year the Lakers had the one of the best record in the league. What's your point? You front running fukk nikka I dont even live in Brampton :mjlol:
Is that why literally one of the first threads I made here was about the warriors ?
Can we talk about the G.State Warriors for a moment?

In a year where they were one of the worst squads in the league?

Pull up in Liberty village if you want the fade...Or Dundas square...:manny: You a Ryerson nikka right?

Last edited:

TheKid55

All Star
Daps
How times have changed, brehs :mjgrin:
anoq50.jpg

eifmp

Looking for a rich woman to take care of me
Daps
Reppin
Staten Island, NY
If we've seen Curry at his peak...who is better/who would you rather have: Prime Curry or Prime Zeke (Isiah Thomas for those who don't know)?

lamontep49

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
atlanta
Look this is simple the nba is fix they want warriors to struggle where espn can have something to talk. this is going while the cavs are struggling to wait til april when he start heating up the finals are already set part 3