As a big Steph Curry fan, it pains me to say that he's been a fraud this season

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
gs got the best record in the league, they probably gonna win the championship....but if u read the coli, these nikkas is done

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
gs got the best record in the league, they probably gonna win the championship....but if u read the coli, these nikkas is done

It's a strong possibility they won't even be the #1 seed.

The Spurs are looking like the better team.

Steph (and Klay) keep playing the way they have been and they won't even come out the West.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Draymond was +8, Klay was +9. Klay/Green were the reason the Warriors came back in the 4th, don't try spinning this shyt to fit your agenda. Team was struggling offensively with Curry out there.
"But but advanced stats. But but but +/- says that you can still have a good game when scoring 5 points on 13% shooting :flabbynsick."

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
He looks like he's on the decline for real. Only so far daddy taught jumpers can take you. Man, he hasn't been the same since Huertas and the Lakers provided the blueprint. Take any average PG and give them the best shooter in the league(Klay), a guy who can guard kareem in his prime and would be a franchise player on any other team in draymond according to @Gil Scott-Heroin, a lock down player in Iggy and they could do what Steph is doing.

How you get locked down by Ricky Rubio? "bu bu but CantStop, Rubio is a great defensive PG". Sure, but unanimous was unanimous for a reason right? :jbhmm:

Seth doing more with less :whoo:

giphy.gif

Live look at Steph racing to get Riley to exploit her and distract us from the truth.
stick to talking about your fukk ass lakers and kobe breh, dont worry about steph

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Steph (and Klay) keep playing the way they have been and they won't even come out the West.
nikkas dont care about the regular season b

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
I dont know why people act surprised no one expected Curry to be as good as he was these last few years, now he's starting to come back down to Earth now that teams know how to gaurd him.

Thats why they got KD because teams were starting to figure them out, now that hes out the Warriors are no longer dangerous.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You a warriors band wagoner too scust
been a warriors fan since i was on SOHH in 2007. :manny: and you know it so eat a dikk with your bullshyt

youre not even a Lakers fan...just a Hobe nuthugger. probably became a fan during the Shaq and Kobe era and you have the nerve to talk about bandwagon. fukk up :mjlol:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps

Are they? This feels like a results oriented statement disregarding what's actually happened since the All star break.

The Spurs have looked like shyt the last 6 games......it's just Kawhi pulled a rabbit out of a hat in all of them except the OKC game where he got injured.

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO

we'll see in june. bookmarked

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
been a warriors fan since i was on SOHH in 2007. :manny: and you know it so eat a dikk with your bullshyt

youre not even a Lakers fan...just a Hobe nuthugger. probably became a fan during the Shaq and Kobe era and you have the nerve to talk about bandwagon. fukk up :mjlol:
nikka stfu. Been a fan coincidentally the year everyone was bandwagoning them. After that you stopped following them and restarted bandwagoning them once they won a ring. I became a Kobe fan in 98 during the all star game. you disgust me. If I ever catch you at bramalea, it's a wrap

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Steph isn't regressing. Dude is a stubborn shooter. He needs to understand that he doesn't need to shoot volumes of three in every game.