Daps
Reppin
USA
:lupe:

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/nov/09/i-hate-being-a-black-man

Picture of author:
Orville_Lloyd.jpg

Be black brehs :sadcam:
Well, if he was on the Metro in DC. I would sit next to him.

I would sit next to anyone except for smelly, homeless, crazy people on the Metro.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I really wish someone had told him this when he was younger. Maybe he would've turned out differently.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with being black. Nothing!

That sounds like something a four-year-old would say, something too simple and true to be worth saying, like “the sky is blue”. But in America in 2008 it is worth saying. Because too many people, both black and white, do not believe it, not deep down, not where it counts. Their heads might (sort of) believe it, but not their hearts.

God made black people to be every bit as good as white people. He did not make black people with some secret crack inside. They are not some kind of mistake he made on the way to making white people.

I am not saying black people are perfect, but they are every bit as human and loving – and hating – as whites. They were born with the very same brains and the very same hearts (yes, hearts too). And their lives are every bit as valuable – even if the president and the police and the news reporters do not see it.

It is a lie, one of the cruelest, sickest, most twisted lies I have ever heard, to say that black people are somehow not as good as white people. It is a sick lie white people came up with to cover their sick crimes.

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's probably an introverted nerd that couldn't fit in with different circles. So now he figures that it's because he's black. You can tell he's a chubby dude with low self esteem from the line, " Orville, people are afraid of you. You are a six foot tall black man with broad shoulders." His sister lied to his ass. Nah Orville you're a six foot chubby dude with slumped shoulders. What black dude is named Orville first of all, and bruh you listen to Tracey Chapman. :why: Trust me he's one of those awkward black dudes with low testosterone. Soft ass simp.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
have you ever taken public transportation????? shiiiitttt, I enjoy it when I DON'T have to sit next to someone.

In NY there's like an unwritten rule that nobody sits in the middle seat of the 3 seat chair... but these cacs don't be giivng a fukk. :why:
When somebody sitts in that middle seat next to me, I'm always like :beli: :comeon: :why: :to: inside.

Daps
"But the truth is, the image of blackness is ugly – at least it's perceived that way. There is nothing special or wonderful about being a black male – it is a life of misery and shame." :mindblown:

Self-esteem is lacking big time with this guy. How can you use the simple example of no one sitting next to you on public transportation as the basis of your hatred of your blackness? It just sounds like all his life he's had short-comings (loner/socially-awkward, no friends?) and has attributed all that to his skin color.

I don't even want to get into his checklist of things "black people like". As if liking or trying your best to do the opposite of these things will make you more endearing and "less threatening" to white people. His self-hatred is so deep that he's afraid to be himself. fukk this guy, he needs therapy. His family must have never told him that they loved him.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds like he hates that he's black because he doesn't fit in with black folks due to his interests and I'm assuming the environment he was raised in, and also hates that he's black because no other ethnic group wants him either.

It's quite common for black people who weren't raised around other black people.