ARTICLE: Why I Hate Being A Black Man

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
LMFAO!!! I knew that I wasnt the only one experiencing this!!!

bytches will stand up when I am the only open seat...only to sit down when another folk gets up and off the bus!!

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
What a shytty article....He thinks its cism cuz people dont sit beside him on a bus or subway...fakkit !

:russ: at this goofy looking b1tch thinking people arer afraid of his mel yeah lookin ass...

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I don't want to be ashamed of being a black man; I just want to be treated as an individual based on the content of my character, and not just based on the colour of my skin.

This is where he fails. Revel in their fear, it is better for a Prince to be feared than loved. If you cannot master their fear, then it speaks to one's lack of character. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and give yourself a reason to smile. Then get your ass off the bus and rewrite this article. bytch ass nikka.

This is how he feels about himself.
Who would want people to be terrified of you and not want to sit next to you on public transportation?

Who would want to have this dark skin, broad nose, large thick lips, and wake up in the morning being despised by the rest of the world?

A lot of the time I feel like my skin color is like my personal prison, something that I have no control over, for I am judged just because of the way I look.

He has no character. He is a statistic. A number. How they react to you is THEIR problem. How you view yourself is everything. FOH with your bytchassness, bytchass nikka. I and We deal with this all day, everyday. And we still make something of ourselves.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
LMFAO!!! I knew that I wasnt the only one experiencing this!!!

bytches will stand up when I am the only open seat...only to sit down when another folk gets up and off the bus!!

bytches will stand up than sit next to ANY male on the train,ive seen it hundreds of times....to use that as an argument for cism disrespects the entire narrative....No doubt theres cism but to present THIS as an example is just corny as fck...

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
I feel sorry for him, but I don't agree with his sentiments of self-hatred. I like being black. He probably hates himself because he's not all that attractive. Maybe if he looked like Morris Chestnut bytches would want to sit next to him.