Arthur Morgan turned out to be an all time great protagonist

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:gucci:

He’s no longer like that anymore you see that throughout the game

That doesn't happen to the end of the game...

If the only thing that makes you change for the better is a terminal disease then you are probably a shytty person

Real canon is to play Arthur as a low honor character, because all his self reflection reveals that he is a low honor character, then get sick, then try to do enough high honor things to die with probably neutral honor...

But people from the get go play Arthur as a high honor character...

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Yep, and while we are at it, RDR 2 was the best game of the last gen by a huge margin.
It's very close but no. Witcher 3. I wouldn't argue too much with anyone that had it at number 1 though :hubie:. I have it at number 2. Mind you I haven't beaten TLOU 2 yet. I think last I played I found out of girl was pregnant. So maybe that game can break into the top 3, but I doubt it. It'll be very hard to make it past God of War and RDR 2 before beating out Witcher 3.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I do think its funny how people criticize tlou2 for the writers forcing you into empathizing with abby as a character. Yet rdr2 pretty much does the same thing by forcing a heel turn in Arthur’s personality a 3rd of the way through the game simply because he gets sick.

Plays like an a$$hole 90% of the way through the game if you choose, now the last 10% they are forcing him to be a good guy so the audience feels less shytty about themselves. Rockstar knows what works on their audience

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
.....my wife is card carrying native. when they started kidnapping kids and charles basically indicated that while he would appreciate his help, this is something he has to do for his people. The parts where you see the reservation and what these people really did. Arthur only asked "what can we do to help?"

notice how dutch absolutely was a liberal piece of shyt no better than the confederates he supposedly hated.

I have been keeping count for work the amount of deaths we ID in canada over residential schools. Charles at the end, leaves for canada. you see why i can never play this game again.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I enjoyed Red Dead redemption 2 but my body just physically rejected it. Every time I play the game I will just feel like catching a nice long nap