iu

incoming Last of Us/Naughty Dog thread :sas2:

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
nikka died alone with nature watching the sun rise after being the most loyal member of the gang. :picard:
I thought it was Gang gang Dutch :hhh:
Dutch is one of the most likable bad guys until the Tiyana part and it's like "Fam, You're Not That Guy"

Turn his back on his "son"

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Freedom Cry's Adewale LITERALLY killed slave masters, liberated entire plantations and set/armed enslaved people. Arthur Morgan...said some nice words about non white people.

Freedom Cry was an afterthought. Didn't have enough time for Adewale to shine unfortunately

Wish they could have a whole game like Origins for him

Daps
Dutch is one of the most likable bad guys until the Tiyana part and it's like "Fam, You're Not That Guy"

Turn his back on his "son"
shyt was dissapointing at least watch the sunset with your top soldier as he dies but life is disappointing like that
That head injury along with the totality of his failures before and after the failed robbery turned Dutch into something else. Brain damage.
Turned him from sociopathic but capable of empathy hence the loving family like nature of the gang to a manipulative paranoid sociopath and psychopaths like Micah taking lead to feed his sociopathy. Gang's energy was never the same after that

Last edited:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
can’t front…don’t think I’ve ever been that “impacted” by a character’s development to the point that it changed my style of play
I played like a complete prick the entire way through. Robbing and shooting as many people as I could...I felt like a real piece of shyt when that ending hit. :francis:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I played like a complete prick the entire way through. Robbing and shooting as many people as I could...I felt like a real piece of shyt when that ending hit. :francis:

after I got setup early in the game tryna help someone I made sure to play like an outlaw…but after that part where you stumble upon that tribe and you help dude look for some shyt (can’t remember) coupled with the news arthur got I played more “honorable”…he died a decent man :wow: