Arthur Morgan turned out to be an all time great protagonist

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can’t front…don’t think I’ve ever been that “impacted” by a character’s development to the point that it changed my style of play

this is legit true, I enjoyed playing as scumbag arthur for a while, but seeing his humanity and certain comments, along with his way of thinking as he was dying legit made me start playing as a good guy lol, not many games/characters can do that

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I find it funny that everybody plays Arthur as a high honor character where he constantly says he knows he is a piece of shyt and has killed plenty of innocent people and from a canon standpoint should be played as a low honor character

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
If this is your first yakuza game like it was mine , you gone be :why::mindblown: if you play kiwami 1.
Lol I've been playing them since the PS2 days. Played the OGs up to 4, even copped 5 to support but never played it on PS3.

Copped all the remaster and remakes and have been slowly going through them...I actually started 0 over 2 years ago and just now continuing it...I'm on chapter 11 now :sadcam:

Thank God for the recaps :whew:

Edit: I actually started this game in 2017 but my last save before I picked it back up was 2019 :damn:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Lol I've been playing them since the PS2 days. Played the OGs up to 4, even copped 5 to support but never played it on PS3.

Copped all the remaster and remakes and have been slowly going through them...I actually started 0 over 2 years ago and just now continuing it...I'm on chapter 11 now :sadcam:

Thank God for the recaps :whew:

Edit: I actually started this game in 2017 but my last save before I picked it back up was 2019 :damn:
From 0 to 1 i was :gucci: my boy den lost his damn mind.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
arthur morgan would've been :mjpls: if he were real

why?

he grew up in the gang being raised by Dutch & Josiah, and they both always showed a progressive mindset towards race especially considering they're one of the few if only gang in the whole game that's multiracial.

anyway, RDR2 features top tier character writing, one of the best character arcs you'll see in a video game

:salute: to Arthur More Guns :wow:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I find it funny that everybody plays Arthur as a high honor character where he constantly says he knows he is a piece of shyt and has killed plenty of innocent people and from a canon standpoint should be played as a low honor character
:gucci:

He’s no longer like that anymore you see that throughout the game

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I pretty much play him as a low honor character up until he gets sick. His turning point narrative wise is when he meets edith downes again as a prostitute. from that point he is pretty much high honor for the rest of the game.