Arthur Morgan turned out to be an all time great protagonist

TheFireCar

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He is by far my protagonist of the last generation if not all time. from his journal, his voice actor's performance, his mannerisms etc. he's legit great, I remember everyone thought he was going to be some boring generic guy and he turns out to be one of the all time great protagonists.

straight up remember seeing the reveal of him thinking he was just going to be some generic cac cowboy and nothing special.

images

here he beats up a racist preacher

"I got friend who's Mexican. Friends who's Indian. I've known blacks, Irish, Italians... good and bad in all. I've known good white people and bad white people. And above all... dumb white people,"

Arthur killing the klan

and he says "Goddamm Hooded rodents, I'll kill all you b*stards"

Arthur killing a former slave owner and getting high reputation for it

"Old Man some jobs ain't for saving and some legacies... they are for pissing on" then burns his slave ledger

his reaction to the redneck incest couple was hilarious

Arthur kicking out bytch ass Strauss for being a money lenderer and hurting desperate and poor people

there's many other examples, but these are some of the main ones

like he's legitimately an amazing protagonist

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
On the other hand, Hammond from Dead Space was a real OG and taught us all a valuable lesson, don't trust white women.

While trying to stabilize order and fulfill the mission, Kendra was sabotaging his communications and instilled the thought that he was a traitor. When he decided to get his crew off of the trap of a ship he was killed by a necromorph.

Black man doing his best work in space and still sabotaged by a white woman.

:stopitslime: