Art Barr is a clown

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
he better shut tha fukk up.
before i show him what a real online coup insurrection discovery on the tables looks like.

he keep fukk'n around and i get charitable enough to have a free table string giveaway.

where the crowd goes ape shyt in this coliseum battledomed fight arena.
then actually go re-table @Stringer Cochran

i got that table on me, like that muslim did stringer bell in the wire.

art barr
:damn:

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’ve never seen Art agenda post, gay troll, concern troll, post like a pedo, be a sellout or advocate for anything nefarious or in anyway anti-Black.

And he is an actual member of the hip hop community as opposed to just a guy with nothing to do that spends too much time on a hip hop forum.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
At least he ain’t a dap fishing fakkit like you @Stringer Cochran

I can tell you get no p*ssy cause you crave for attention on here by typing anything on here to get daps. I bet 98% of your post have cac or c00n in it and the :mjpls: smiley you bytch nikka.
:dj2::popcorn3::popcorn::eat:

:troll:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
you such a follower ass nikka. Cause that fakkit in the other thread said I had a buzz cut cause I was in the military.

Let’s do a cash app bet for $100 I got locs

i done sonned't this nikka so much.
i don't know what quotes to start with.

just to bring up the receipts of me sonning this nikka.

we know this from when i clowned him about being a lawyer.
yet he never knows none of the shyt he talk about and by trade supposed to be doing a discovery on.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Perfectly stated.

He posts a lot of content at once. If you take the time to really look at it the gems will start shining thru and then you will be like :ohhh:

@Art Barr is the only Coli breh who can out 80’s and 90’s pop culture reference me. No matter what obscure topic I bring up Art perfectly counters it while giving me a verbal Ric Flair chop to my solar plexus :wow:

if you really take the time to look at it = read

general mills reads.
how are we embracing that udc theory to destroy black boys shyt and not read.
no real culturally black man should be embracing the idea of us being ignorant.

that is literally the theory to destroy black boys.

which every black boy is supposed to become prescient and wise too.
plus emotionally stable and prescient to navigate away from the dangers of,..well till you have ivy league city of chamber of commerce darlings as enemies.

then,...well......
you get the tables ready,.....and navigate how you gon put their ivy league ass throughed't that fukk'n table too.

art barr

defeat the theory to destoy black boys.
don't be a victim to the theory to destroy black boys.
this book was bathroomo material for me at four years old.
so at nine i would be able to not be affected by this shyt.
like the book said you would if you did not read what it said to do to counter this.

if any naysayer of me comes.
up...you know that person does not read and has no real prescient knowledge.
as i only post the facts.
from a complete good faith perspective.

yet,..anyone who is really in hiphop will never approach or ever be this ignorant in a real pillar based setting. if so..i will check yo ass like a whole host of people i have dissed served check etc.

nikkaz' trying to diss me do not read and are really a complete theory to destroy black boys victim or ignorant.

art barr

reverals@counters.com

art barr

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
This happened almost exactly a year ago
:heh:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/who-else-saw-art-barr-table-stringer-cochran.756078/

this goes to and show's how well of an skilled prospective attorney you are.
you went and posted an image.
instead of doing an actual discovery.
yet you want to be an attorney and get a retainer.
as you supposed to be well versed in being able to unearth and find relevant facts.

I never said nuffin about you professionally before.
I just sat back and watched all your emo outburst..from you not being well versed and not doing the obvious work in law school over the time.
like he must not be nice at his shyt for real and a bullshytter.

well from your lack of inability to professionally apply your prospective occupational skill set to your own relevent life.
no wonder you in law school to pull the corporate salary I never need a degree to make.
plus your posting show you not built to be a top draw in your industry and post on the net dually. As you just showed you do not apply any fluidity from your life professionally.
into your own actual life. Which means you offbrand as hell.
plus you nikkaz are from the gen where EMINEM is your gateway artist.

so, that means you got mecca envy and culture thievery so ingrained.
that you never even stop to see if a black man is better than a white boy.

the shyt is c00n as it can be.

plus you did not even use your discovery skills from being a prospective attorney
yet you in law school.
now if you pass the bar.

you forget.
I have friends from the ivy league sector in legal.
that if you needed a referral.
I would tell anyone. you do not do the full due diligence with focused urgency. Plus i can cite this as well.

now, how well i did my job.
has you on the net to belly ache.
about failing to do the due diligence from your schooling to never being a bboy. Yet you a emo damaged toy online trying to front.
while failing in college, but you wasting your time on a product I created the profitability for you to even know about. Plus you running your mouth and do not even know about the main reason why we here. Plus rap is the generalization gateway. in which it was a sales spike era. Of which i was a headliner as a draw and also a dual draw on the net. Way before anyone was both or could say they were a real grassroots draw in hip hop in every facet as well.

art barr

till you ranked one two or three in a real main pop genre called rap.
on any social media or record, bds chart.
.stfu.
as you not in no venue to even come serve yo lame ass in live in color. Frfr.

Plus yo wack ass a homebody. Trying to ask people who have gone out and drew, if they draw. Man, if you do not shut yo sheltered bytch made ass up boi.

you better shut yo restless talkative on the net, quiet homebody face ass up and go study nikka.

art barr

it is only so long you wack phoney nikkaz can pretend.
as you not a thug, not a gangsta.
you not even a schoolboy.
you a sheltered homebody ass boi.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hey joe...what hip hop club was this in chicago.
you could probably google all the hiphop history in chicago.
as i come from the actual group.
who chronicled the history of chicago hip hop and i firstly debuted on their debut best group in chicago grassroots publication voted awarded groups.
if you know so much about hiphop. firstly being in chicago. whether you were born in tha chi or a transplant. you supposed to know chicago local hiphop grassroots. like every area's grassroots arena based and culturally rooted in the actual pillars of hiphop frfr.

so...mr. council goofie cap bookworm nap suh.

what, who where, what.
like you left out so many undisputable facts.
you are a lawyer.
get to presenting the facts. about me first.

you know in said group where i made my debut on.
you know where i debuted on stage with a large contingent during a cypha there recorded too.
what grassroots radio station locally did i not get to rock?

if you know so much about hiphop.
you know you could have went to the museum of science and industry. yet you ain't on shyt chi rock at all to have been ever one day at the real point.
in the aztec or the d'ea era. to even ever say shyt to me culturally is funny.

so we can start from the beginning..

like when did i not rock:

union hall
ora's
captain hook's

which are hood clubs plus numerous just impromptu performances live on air at wluw, wnur, hpk.....HPK.
oh,..and i owned the el battling for my era in 1996-1999 too.
what record deal contest winner did i serve and totally expose from them precipitating it?
like who are you and how are you from chicago.
yet you don't know shyt about chicago hip hop. that you as a civilian. you could have went to the museum to see.

i mean this is before ju too.
where i already was becoming the guy who would drop off my classic record in the molemen produced original too.

LORD FINESSE : we can go cassettes, tape deck..

nikka however you wanna get served and clowned again..we can do....

now onto your other goofie cap ass bullshyt you wrote.

sohh...where are you reviews to dispute my actual visionary prolific rocket ship creating draws for emcees since 1997 online tho.

just the whole gucci mane contingent fan is here cause i wrote them into life here.
just the whole triple six mafia southern fans are here cause i been said...triple six mafia by proxy and volume of work are going to go down as the greatest producers in the business of rap history.

i am posting real links and posts.

you posting some bullshyt.
of a goofie cap ass nikka who not focused at work.
while you on here cause while i was dually online writing music reviews.
i was also the number one sales representative for every product first in the history of the internet.
that let's yo goofie cap book worm nap ass life easier.

which you still don't utilize.

as you would have had to humble yo self.
to me like that inevitable lawyer that if you become a pro.
whips yo ass and you never are able to beat him because you do not do a discovery.
which is yo weak ass only job description.
while everything i done.

is why you here and even listening to the rap.
you listen too you fukk'n goofie.

art barr

:ehh: Solid shyt here

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg
:deadmanny: