Art Barr is a clown

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
At least he ain’t a dap fishing fakkit like you @Stringer Cochran

I can tell you get no p*ssy cause you crave for attention on here by typing anything on here to get daps. I bet 98% of your post have cac or c00n in it and the :mjpls: smiley you bytch nikka.

Shut your GI Joe buzzcut having I love Uncle Sam ass up.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
so,,..you would be ready to get retabled't and get's back up tho.

you good..

i like ya username, breh.

don't take it personal.
i have no tolerance for whatever it was you caught tha table fa.

yet, after the table is prep'd.

then administered't.

it's all good.

chu deso.

fa any of y'all.

i only point out what you supposed to fukk'n know.

this is hip hop culture.
you supposed to know every piece of relevent prescient history and move forward from there.

there are no passes.
you can not make mistake culturally.

when you understand that.
fa all of y'all....then it will be a happier day.

art barr

:dead:

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
OP ain't got the aesthetics :wow:

mP0WVf.gif

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
an agent of the never was never will be emcee club that popped up in the 90s as hip hop commercialized and they created a conspiracy theory about it being a part of the prison industrial complex because people didn't want to hear their wack music with wack beats and flows. Art Barr didn't do the knowledge of how to craft marketable music or market himself instead he went further into the depths of the electronic underground called the internet where he could link up with liked minded hip hop fans with tins ears.

hey joe...what hip hop club was this in chicago.
you could probably google all the hiphop history in chicago.
as i come from the actual group.
who chronicled the history of chicago hip hop and i firstly debuted on their debut best group in chicago grassroots publication voted awarded groups.
if you know so much about hiphop. firstly being in chicago. whether you were born in tha chi or a transplant. you supposed to know chicago local hiphop grassroots. like every area's grassroots arena based and culturally rooted in the actual pillars of hiphop frfr.

so...mr. council goofie cap bookworm nap suh.

what, who where, what.
like you left out so many undisputable facts.
you are a lawyer.
get to presenting the facts. about me first.

String Cochran said:
He exposes himself and his grasp of hip hop as he has been rapping 3 decades and is still off key and barely can stay on beat with a trash delivery. MC means move the crowd and buddy has never been known to rock a crowd outside of white boys and 40 year old nikkas living in their mommas basement who swear Juice could have had the same career as eminem with the right push. This exposes his lack of knowledge as in the beginning of hip hop the dj was more important than the mc because the beats and Instrumentals moved the crowd. So to discount the instrumentals he is going against the purity of hip hop and is just as lost as the rappers who discount the bars for beats. There is a duality of hip hop and nikka you just wack

you know in said group where i made my debut on.
you know where i debuted on stage with a large contingent during a cypha there recorded too.
what grassroots radio station locally did i not get to rock?

if you know so much about hiphop.
you know you could have went to the museum of science and industry. yet you ain't on shyt chi rock at all to have been ever one day at the real point.
in the aztec or the d'ea era. to even ever say shyt to me culturally is funny.

so we can start from the beginning..

like when did i not rock:

union hall
ora's
captain hook's

which are hood clubs plus numerous just impromptu performances live on air at wluw, wnur, hpk.....HPK.
oh,..and i owned the el battling for my era in 1996-1999 too.
what record deal contest winner did i serve and totally expose from them precipitating it?
like who are you and how are you from chicago.
yet you don't know shyt about chicago hip hop. that you as a civilian. you could have went to the museum to see.

i mean this is before ju too.
where i already was becoming the guy who would drop off my classic record in the molemen produced original too.

LORD FINESSE : we can go cassettes, tape deck..

nikka however you wanna get served and clowned again..we can do....

now onto your other goofie cap ass bullshyt you wrote.

Sting Cochran said:
you just a miserable old hater who couldn't evolve with the changing sounds of hip hop because you were even wack with the old sounds and even wacker with the new sounds with emphasis on melody and cathiness. In your flabbiness you hate on more successful and skilled emcees like 2pac who were able to take hip hop global because they understood making good music is most important and being marketable. You aren't marketable just a mark from the crack era who was never in tune with the streets because you couldn't come outside without getting pressed because you are on the spectrum and come off deranged and weird.

Stting Cochran

sohh...where are you reviews to dispute my actual visionary prolific rocket ship creating draws for emcees since 1997 online tho.

just the whole gucci mane contingent fan is here cause i wrote them into life here.
just the whole triple six mafia southern fans are here cause i been said...triple six mafia by proxy and volume of work are going to go down as the greatest producers in the business of rap history.

i am posting real links and posts.

you posting some bullshyt.
of a goofie cap ass nikka who not focused at work.
while you on here cause while i was dually online writing music reviews.
i was also the number one sales representative for every product first in the history of the internet.
that let's yo goofie cap book worm nap ass life easier.

which you still don't utilize.

as you would have had to humble yo self.
to me like that inevitable lawyer that if you become a pro.
whips yo ass and you never are able to beat him because you do not do a discovery.
which is yo weak ass only job description.
while everything i done.

is why you here and even listening to the rap.
you listen too you fukk'n goofie.

art barr

Last edited:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Art Barr makes incoherent sense.
Perfectly stated.

He posts a lot of content at once. If you take the time to really look at it the gems will start shining thru and then you will be like :ohhh:

@Art Barr is the only Coli breh who can out 80’s and 90’s pop culture reference me. No matter what obscure topic I bring up Art perfectly counters it while giving me a verbal Ric Flair chop to my solar plexus :wow:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
how you getting ragdolled in your own thread while the crowd cheers for your opponent?
:picard:

he better shut tha fukk up.
before i show him what a real online coup insurrection discovery on the tables looks like.

he keep fukk'n around and i get charitable enough to have a free table string giveaway.

where the crowd goes ape shyt in this coliseum battledomed fight arena.
then actually go re-table @Stringer Cochran

i got that table on me, like that muslim did stringer bell in the wire.

art barr