Art Barr is a clown

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
preciate it handshake = from scott keith. it usually connotates a wrassling angle. where a babyface will shake a heel's hand or vice versa in respect.
it just became this thing i took from keith and ranting like crz.
which is what everyone typically does everyday.
while thinking they know how to rant.
not knowing someone already has ranted on most of the content you would come across already.

yet you supposed to know that already.
that if you don't you will lose, because you lost already.
never doing a discovery of that which you lack.
plus never being actualized in that which you have never done as well.

it's quite simple actually.

art barr

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I haven’t been to a club in NY in years but the main one was Web Hall. Had a few dance floors from what I remember but far as a spot that was on some straight up hip hop shyt, I dunno :hubie:

Not saying it don’t exist, I just don’t know of it

googles and takes notes of this:

web hall

art barr

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
I always scroll past all this nikkas incoherent ass posts

I could have a open book in my hands...turn the bytch upside down and read the words backwards and it would still make more sense than an Art Barr post

And nikkas really think he some prolific wordsmith huh?
Nah.
No issue with him personally but why I always gotta swipe up like 4 times to even get past one of this nikkas nonsensical ramblings smh

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The Black Hole Trailer
I always scroll past all this nikkas incoherent ass posts

I could have a open book in my hands...turn the bytch upside down and read the words backwards and it would still make more sense than an Art Barr post

And nikkas really think he some prolific wordsmith huh?
Nah.
No issue with him personally but why I always gotta swipe up like 4 times to even get past one of this nikkas nonsensical ramblings smh

@Tryna Makit

you keep talking,...and the only way.
you gonna be tryin ta make it,...
Is throughed't a fukk'n table.

art barr

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I honestly don’t even know breh. I left NY in the summer. Not that I know of but it might be possible. I used to be in all the clubs and bars downtown Manhattan where something like this most likely would have been and I don’t know of any that had this even tho it sound like a dope concept.

One thing I can say is I been had wild respect for the Chi for showing respect to hip hop culture. So it don’t shock me y’all had something like this.

Where do you live now?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
@Art Barr is a legend. On my wedding day, he dapped me up and replied to one of my posts. That’s when I knew the day was special. I cannot in good faith co-sign this thread.

my best friend is in your frat. he was a ship and an anchor. What number and line were you? Although i don't cosign with frats. Anyone i k ow in one gets my support still tho.

salute,....

preciate it handshake.

art barr

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Perfectly stated.

He posts a lot of content at once. If you take the time to really look at it the gems will start shining thru and then you will be like :ohhh:

[B]@Art Barr[/B] is the only Coli breh who can out 80’s and 90’s pop culture reference me. No matter what obscure topic I bring up Art perfectly counters it while giving me a verbal Ric Flair chop to my solar plexus :wow:

a little google search.
would help them a long way in figuring out.

they are still gonna lose tho.
yet, if you never even google search:

art barr

well you lauced't already.

art barr

COlISEUM NETWORK CHAMPION

PARKER LEWIS...
mental note...

auran dayspring
art barr

:mindblown: See what im saying! He just casually drops a Parker Lewis Can't Lose reference. :wow: Most Coli Brehs probably flew past that part at 100 miles a hour and totally missed it. Prolific fukking posting :wow:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
:mindblown: See what im saying! He just casually drops a Parker Lewis Can't Lose reference. :wow: Most Coli Brehs probably flew past that part at 100 miles a hour and totally missed it. Prolific fukking posting :wow:

Parker Lewis was my dude, breh:obama:

Back when Fox was the bomb
The Simpsons, Married With Children, In Living Color, Herman's Head, A Current Affair,all that shyt:banderas: