Arsenal Football Club - 2019/2020 Season | Banter era

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The ism is real. Lampard, Gerrard, Arteta, Solksjaer et al all have premium jobs early in their careers

Man like Sol and Hasslebank had to go to the lower leagues and even then it was a struggle , hate to see it :unimpressed:

Well Lampard has success in the championship and is a Chelsea icon anywhere else he would have prob not got that opportunity

Arteta is like emery people forgot emery was hot when he first started it wasn’t till the next year when folks started figuring out his tactics he was exposed

Arteta isn’t that great, take away auba and this team would be in the cellar

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Well Lampard has success in the championship and is a Chelsea icon anywhere else he would have prob not got that opportunity

Arteta is like emery people forgot emery was hot when he first started it wasn’t till the next year when folks started figuring out his tactics he was exposed

Lamps finished 6th with Derby, same position that they finished the year before him. Not to discredit him as he’s had a good start but his only prereqs pre Chelsea were a 6th place Championship finish and being a club legend.

By those metrics, Sol should have got the Arsenal job over Arteta as he’s more qualified

Kwabena

I am STEM.
Daps
Reppin
Antibes

Give Emery time people became give Arteta time people

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Lamps finished 6th with Derby, same position that they finished the year before him. Not to discredit him as he’s had a good start but his only prereqs pre Chelsea were a 6th place Championship finish and being a club legend.

By those metrics, Sol should have got the Arsenal job over Arteta as he’s more qualified

That’s true that’s true

Switch

All Star
Daps
Those three terrorists will still be starting game’s next season :unimpressed:

Kwabena

I am STEM.
Daps
Reppin
Antibes
Arteta playing his brehito Bellerin over Niles

Shyt Bellerin been at Arsenal so long, him and Arteta were teammates at one point. End the madness

Switch

All Star
Daps
As long as we can decent money for AMN then then I’m relaxed if he leaves I don’t mind him but we need better.

I would sell Bellerin before him but :yeshrug: