Arsenal Football Club - 2019/2020 Season | Banter era

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I’m still not sure what Arteta brings to Arsenal, he’s there purely because he looks the part, the football remains mediocre.

While the attacking football is patchy, they do look less chaotic now and there is semblance of a structure to the team and it works more as a unit than it has done for some time (years).

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
malang sarr on a free would be good business. i don't generally like going after CBs that are 6 foot and under, but with other big CBs in the team it wouldn't be a big deal and most importantly he's fast and strong. since we seem to be going with 3 at the back, him as the left sided CB would be a good option.

Kwabena

I am STEM.
Daps
Reppin
Antibes
They've simply got better players than us

Some many players here shouldn't even be playing the Premier League

Montez

Superstar
Daps
We getting top 4 next season :birdman:

Kolasinac is easily the worst footballer I've seen playing for a major club. Mustafi mentally fell apart in the 2nd half.

Arsenal are solid defensively in open play but set pieces have been an issue since Giroud left. He was our best defender on corners.

Martinez looks like the number 1 :ehh:

Ceballos has been great recently, shame he wants to play in SPLa Liga

I’m still not sure what Arteta brings to Arsenal, he’s there purely because he looks the part, the football remains mediocre.

Tactically, he's there. His team selections are an issue. .

Last edited:

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Just reiterating, Arteta is a fraud. He looks the part though :unimpressed:

Arsenal many faults will be severely exposed if Auba bounces

Switch

All Star
Daps
Arteta needs to be more pro active, waits way too long to make changes.

Also after they scored we had no real urgency for a NLD that is inexcusable.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Just reiterating, Arteta is a fraud. He looks the part though :unimpressed:

Arsenal many faults will be severely exposed if Auba bounces

I've mentioned in the official thread one of the reasons Arteta gets so much praise is because he is Spanish, White and coached under Guardiola. He hasn't shown shyt yet, verdict is still out

Even Raheem Sterling mentioned the likes of Frank Lampard abd Gerrard got opportunities no black coach would get. They burried that story so quick :mjlol:

You see that black lives matter on the players jerseys tho! That's real progress :ohlawd:

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I've mentioned in the official thread one of the reasons Arteta gets so much praise is because he is Spanish, White and coached under Guardiola. He hasn't shown shyt yet, verdict is still out

Even Raheem Sterling mentioned the likes of Frank Lampard abd Gerrard got opportunities no black coach would get. They burried that story so quick :mjlol:

You see that black lives matter on the players jerseys tho! That's real progress :ohlawd:
The ism is real. Lampard, Gerrard, Arteta, Solksjaer et al all have premium jobs early in their careers

Man like Sol and Hasslebank had to go to the lower leagues and even then it was a struggle , hate to see it :unimpressed: