Arsenal Football Club - 2019/2020 Season | Banter era

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I’m still not sure what Arteta brings to Arsenal, he’s there purely because he looks the part, the football remains mediocre.

Just reiterating, Arteta is a fraud. He looks the part though :unimpressed:

Arsenal many faults will be severely exposed if Auba bounces

And now look. Arsenal are a half away from beating the two best teams in the country in less than a week. Even if City come back and win the way they've been playing is encouraging. Arteta is the single best asset the club has right now.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I'm just happy that repeatedly, I see a team that has a lead play defense, and I'm not just waiting for us to give up a goal. I actually felt comfortable with everyone back for the last 10-15 minutes. Tierney has been a solid pick up for our defense. Can't wait to see Saliba come in as well.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
And now look. Arsenal are a half away from beating the two best teams in the country in less than a week. Even if City come back and win the way they've been playing is encouraging. Arteta is the single best asset the club has right now.
Chill, that Liverpool game was mostly one sided but for two defensive errors from the best CB & GK in Europe. Great win today tho, hope they go all the way

Kwabena

I am STEM.
Daps
Reppin
Antibes
Emery beat Valencia and Napoli to take us to a final

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Chill, that Liverpool game was mostly one sided but for two defensive errors from the best CB & GK in Europe. Great win today tho, hope they go all the way
Arsenal had the better chances in both matches.

Kwabena

I am STEM.
Daps
Reppin
Antibes
Martinez has been at Arsenal for 10 years. I thought Bellerin was our long serving player.