Arrow Season 5 Thread - Arrow is Back

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Supergirl was the only trash episode. They added that to the crossover to bait nikkas into watching hoping The Flash would be on it.

Cancelled my season pass because of the bait, season 2 is trash and low budget as hell. Kara is :Noah: though

shanks

All Star
Daps
My bad if this has been asked already brehs but can I just jump into the starting episode of the Invasion Crossover on Supergirl if I haven't even started it yet?

I'm only caught up on The Flash and Arrow.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
My bad if this has been asked already brehs but can I just jump into the starting episode of the Invasion Crossover on Supergirl if I haven't even started it yet?

I'm only caught up on The Flash and Arrow.
You are caught up. The start of the flash was the end of supergirl. Nothing else happened on super girl

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Arrow was LIT tonight... I just finished it... :youngsabo:

Rabid dawg discriminating against metahumans... :mjpls: there was metahumans before the particle accelerator explosion... :youngsabo:

Flash and Supergirl Tag team combo...:lawd: They totally trashed that chick, blows was unnecessary...:heh:

The Feels seeing sexy Moira queen..:shaq: Daddy Arrow.:mjcry: Laurel..:mjcry: The life he could have led...

Legends of fukkery gotta bring it home brehs...:mjgrin: fukkery on 100 million 1 more night...:lolbron:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Arrow low key did the best job of incorporating the show and crossover at the same time. In my opinion.

Arrow and flash crossovers seem like the only ones to do they just mesh well as main characters and so do the other cast

Issue with supergirl is u need Cisco just to get her with flash be easier if in same universe to be honest

Legends could work with arrow and flash cuz of time travel history they have and Sarah knowing Oliver

But just a years of arrow and flash is all I need and some of Oliver getting on Barry as usual :mjgrin:

Keep iris away Barry if u smart :wow:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
"What I look like having another man carry me. We don't do that in Star City" :WilddogHarlem:

Y66kYT2.gif

Dat Smiley.... :russ:

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Really good episode, just for the nostalgia alone of seeing some of the old cast show up :obama:

We gotta go back Thea :mjcry:

They did kinda rewind the whole Mick/Supergirl angle w/Wildog not feeling the people with powers until he needed help :pachaha:. I get having pride in your skills, but when you got an invincible alien and super fast meta and you got a couple of guns, might want to let them take lead :skip:.

Ragman's major contribution to the crew being his Jewishness this episode, Oy Vey :wow:

Artemis didn't get a phone call to contribute :sas1:

Dominators kinda lax on the security though :patrice:

Legends tomorrow to make the cypher complete :ehh: