Arrow Season 5 Thread - Arrow is Back

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
so what are Flash/Arrow/LOT usual villains doing this week while the aliens are outchea?

Are they just taking the week off?

Savitar chillin in the speedforce cut letting the aliens do they thing :stylin:

Prometheus laid up on the couch watching the news about the aliens like :ohhh:

Reverse Flash outchea like :whoa: :dame: this ain't how it go down in future Harlem
:russ::russ::russ:at Prometheus cleaning his weapons while in his pjs turning on nbc and shyt like:whoo:Aliens??? Let me put in my vacation time for this week:pachaha:

Reverse Flash like:dwillhuh:a blonde chick I've never seen throughout my travels in time is nearly as fast as Flash, stronger than all of them combined, AND she has heat vision??!:hubie:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
so what are Flash/Arrow/LOT usual villains doing this week while the aliens are outchea?

Are they just taking the week off?

Savitar chillin in the speedforce cut letting the aliens do they thing :stylin:

Prometheus laid up on the couch watching the news about the aliens like :ohhh:

Reverse Flash outchea like :whoa: :dame: this ain't how it go down in future Harlem

You know he probably caught one of those bytches running down an ally and killed it just because it almost killed the green arrow :pachaha:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Just saw this. :whew:
wiLLd dog need to retire. Hes catching the beats every week like digL did in season2:heh:
Yo barry put the beats on that random villain. :russ:
Barry taking out his frustration after being dragged thru his city last week :lolbron:
Mamma queen:ahh:.
Wave runner :cape:
Of course ray fukked up again :heh:. With all his fukk ups throughout history, he might be the worst villain in history :pachaha:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
You're not allowed to talk to me about fine or not fine anymore:russ: the second you were crowing about Kristin Ritter having an ass or being even a little thick, you privileges were provoked.
Melissa Benoist is cute as hell to me. :wub: Her personality is just as adorable in real life, too, judging by the interviews I've seen. Too bad her show is pretty weak.