Arrow Season 5 Thread - Arrow is Back

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Wonder what the budget was on this episode, nearly had everybody old and new up in this joint :heh:

Grant and Melissa got paid for 5 mins of screen time :wow:

Too bad they couldn't get the real Slade, i needed him to son Ollie again :wow:

This "crossover" has been ass. Ain't much crossing over actually occurred.

:camby: fukk outta here, did you watch the episode or did you just skim through it :beli:

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
My bad if this has been asked already brehs but can I just jump into the starting episode of the Invasion Crossover on Supergirl if I haven't even started it yet?

I'm only caught up on The Flash and Arrow.

Yes. Super girl was a regular episode,the only thing different cisco and Barry created a breach to recruit super girl to fight the dominators.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This crossover forced me to watch Arrow :stopitslime:

I tune in and Arrows team is now with some tall goofy n!gga, and the brolic rican n!gga from Reaper
and another cac...matter of fact when did Ollie sister start rocking the hood ?

Not even started season III yet... shout out to Slade Wilson the coldest villian i've ever seen on Arrow :wow:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Arrow and flash crossovers seem like the only ones to do they just mesh well as main characters and so do the other cast

Issue with supergirl is u need Cisco just to get her with flash be easier if in same universe to be honest

Legends could work with arrow and flash cuz of time travel history they have and Sarah knowing Oliver

But just a years of arrow and flash is all I need and some of Oliver getting on Barry as usual :mjgrin:

Keep iris away Barry if u smart :wow:
Well Flash did spawn from Arrow :ehh:

Only natural that they have more Chemistry

Legends kinda spawned from both. Supergirl is the only show that stands out BUT i think that will change more now. Theyll figure something out

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Arrow low key did the best job of incorporating the show and crossover at the same time. In my opinion.
Good episode for arrow fans but for those that don't watch but were hyped for the crossover not so much. Was basically an arrow launch party for current and past characters with supergirl/flash shoehorned because it's a crossover, saw all the clips I needed to on YouTube

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I still don't think it's him, especially with him posting from New Zealand. Pretty sure they would've gave him dialogue if it was

I doubt that was Manu Bennett. Remember after he got shytted on in season 3, he was pissed:pachaha:.

Plus I doubt they bring him back and don't have him say anything. Best believe that was a stunt dude:heh:

Exactly he would of at least said something but after he shytted on show they got them a stunt double instead :troll:

But yea he was in New Zealand when they filmed this
Nyssa was filming training day
And ra's al ghul actor was out promoting hacksaw ridge

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
'Will you marry me Dinah Laurel Lance':banderas: Moira decadence BACK:ahh: Robert's ancient fade:flabbynsick: Dig-L got the Greenlight:mjgrin: ****'s giddy for Cisco:takedat: Rene's struggle screen time:camby: Rory's Old Testament gem:lupe: Flash/Supergirl dismantled Sistah Villain:damn: Quentin sobered up:smugfavre: Sarah Canary trigger:usure: Slade in the cut:krs: Malcolm/Tommy new show plug:smugdraper: Thea's poignant promo:to: The Queens farewell embrace:mjcry: Royal Rumble Lawn Bash:lawd: Oliver greeted by Ghosts:rip: of Arrow's Past:wow: A Felicity Hologram:skip: Dominator ships Go HAM:merchant: Waverider:cape: come thru:whew: Ray/Gideon/LOT galaxy crossover FUKKERY acometh:hubie:

Last edited:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps

Apparently it was Manu Bennett behind the mask

too bad no dialogue

It wasn't him lol

xzq0puf.jpg

Daps
so what are Flash/Arrow/LOT usual villains doing this week while the aliens are outchea?

Are they just taking the week off?

Savitar chillin in the speedforce cut letting the aliens do they thing :stylin:

Prometheus laid up on the couch watching the news about the aliens like :ohhh:

Reverse Flash outchea like :whoa: :dame: this ain't how it go down in future Harlem