jerz
Just watched the ep.
Arrow is back brehs:blessed:

When arrow found out renee snitched:scust:
DigL having a heart to heart with wild dog about their collective Ls:mjlol:
Renee was like damn u got tortured by your own brother:gladbron:
DigL:mjcry:
Well u got discharged from the navy:ufdup:

I thought hoh season returned for a sec when ollie was finessing that reporter:obama:.
Nah :beli:
At this point curtis needs to just stay home. He's destroying the mr terrific character :stopitslime:
I loved how they filmed the ending with prometheus getting his :demonic: in the background and church in the van like:merchant:
Chuch like my bad breh u did warn me about going after the arrow:hubie:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
DC Comics TV Series Generate $1 Billion a Year in Revenue

In an earnings conference call on Wednesday, Time Warner CEO Jeff Bewkes revealed the DC TV series generate a combined $1 billion in revenue annually for the media giant.

Bewkes also didn’t specify how that $1 billion figure breaks down, but we should consider not only licensing fees, international broadcast rights, Blu-ray and DVD sales, and, in many cases, advertising revenue (Time Warner owns Cartoon Network and co-owns The CW) but also merchandising — because, heck, even “Preacher” has inspired action figures and T-shirts.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
DC Comics TV Series Generate $1 Billion a Year in Revenue

In an earnings conference call on Wednesday, Time Warner CEO Jeff Bewkes revealed the DC TV series generate a combined $1 billion in revenue annually for the media giant.

Bewkes also didn’t specify how that $1 billion figure breaks down, but we should consider not only licensing fees, international broadcast rights, Blu-ray and DVD sales, and, in many cases, advertising revenue (Time Warner owns Cartoon Network and co-owns The CW) but also merchandising — because, heck, even “Preacher” has inspired action figures and T-shirts.

Need to definitely give that money to the stuntwork and gfx departments... they deserve that netflix upgrade...:mjpls:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
14980801_1284109674995851_519670886379848536_n.jpg

:ohhh:Teamshot picture looks kinda badass...