straight up

tumblr_nzj91mogD91qdug0jo1_400.gif

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Really that kind of messed up tho. Arrow went after Church. Don't blame me cause he a stalker. I'm trying to stay away, he following me around. The fukk

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
So whoever Prometheus is has to be connected to the Russian flashbacks right :patrice:

I'm going to miss Church, he made for an entertaining villain.

Susan said she was going to give Oliver a month, but she's still digging into his past :francis:. He might need to pay her a late night visit :shaq:.

Of the new squad, they've done the best with developing Wild Dog :ehh:

I used to watch Human Target back in the day on Fox, I don't remember him having all those masks :dwillhuh:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
So whoever Prometheus is has to be connected to the Russian flashbacks right :patrice:

I'm going to miss Church, he made for an entertaining villain.

Susan said she was going to give Oliver a month, but she's still digging into his past :francis:. He might need to pay her a late night visit :shaq:.

Of the new squad, they've done the best with developing Wild Dog :ehh:

I used to watch Human Target back in the day on Fox, I don't remember him having all those masks :dwillhuh:
He was basically just a bodyguard in that show, this version is much closer to the comics

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dig/Rene bond over their Ls:troll: 'Can anybody just walk in here':skip: Team FLabbrow:laff: gettin the hang of it:jawalrus: Cutty brought BMore PIFF to Starling:patrice: Oli Gun Up & Clap Quick:huhldup: Hate it had to be Thea:sadcam: Human Target Mask Decoy:mindblown: And, he was Bratva's muscle:dame: FAILicity Love Life:camby: Prometheus neck FATALITY:ufdup:

Last edited: