Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
s9GNrwR.gif

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
So whoever Prometheus is has to be connected to the Russian flashbacks right :patrice:

I'm going to miss Church, he made for an entertaining villain.

Susan said she was going to give Oliver a month, but she's still digging into his past :francis:. He might need to pay her a late night visit :shaq:.

Of the new squad, they've done the best with developing Wild Dog :ehh:

I used to watch Human Target back in the day on Fox, I don't remember him having all those masks :dwillhuh:
It could be felicitys boyfriend, one of the Russians, or the D.A.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Finished it when I got to work at 4am. Episode was official. Damn I can't believe they fukked Rene up that bad... :damn:

Great seeing dig back as Spartan busting off shots hitting bad guys like nothing...
:gladbron:

Felicity killed me with that you have failed this city line. :russ:

Who was the guy church hired with that mask tho. :ohhh:He was washing Artemis and Curtis. Fight choreography was tight the way curtis flipped up. :whoo:

Rene cornered church & hit him back with his own line and was like: you scared yet, bytch?!? :birdman:

At the end when Prometheus bodied all those cops church was like:

Yo we cool right?! :mjgrin:

LOL :mjlol: nope....

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Juliana Harkavy (“The Walking Dead,” “Constantine”) is joining CW’s “Arrow.”

Harkavy will have a recurring role as Tina Boland, a detective formerly of Central City. Boland is brash yet tactful, tough, speaks her mind, and is not the easiest person to impress. She also has a problem with vigilantes like Green Arrow (Stephen Amell) and his new team of recruits: Wild Dog (Rick Gonzalez), Artemis (Madison McLaughlin), Curtis **** (Echo Kellum), and Ragman (Joe Dinicol). Harkavy’s character will join in the back half of the season.

The fifth season of “Arrow” has taken Oliver back to his more violent tendencies, seeing him start to kill again. Those homicidal urges, along with his training of a new wave of vigilantes to flood the streets, will no doubt be a source of friction between him and Boland.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
They shouldn't have killed Cutty. he was one of the more interesting villains this show had and I could have even seen him either showing up in Star City further down the line or even hopping over to Central City and being a pain in The Flash's butt for a while.

Glad that the Oliver/Felicity shyt was kept to a brief minimum. Ollie needs to stop being slowful and give Carly Pope some duck so she'll stop investigating him.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
tommy gun has got to be prometheus right?
Or Bratva. Or ol boy that found out he shared his girl with Ollie. Thought I still find it hard to believe unless once again her vagina reversed aging. Must've been some potent sex if he held a grudge this long to become a D.A. and a serial vigilante :whoo:

Last edited:

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Reminds me of what happened to a popular villain from Luke Cage