Arrow Season 5 Thread - Arrow is Back

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I shouldn't have clicked on the thread knowin Chase was involved but having not watched the season like I said.....

It was inevitable, though.... :mjcry:

I also think it would be cool to see a show based on (yes, I know this is gonna be obscure) DC's Vigilante, but only the Adrian Chase version. But I would keep him in street clothes, like Bronson in Death Wish or Jodie Foster in The Brave One. He's basically a lawyer who got tired of The Law working in the favor of criminals, so he decided to simply kill criminals.
Vigilante_01.jpg

1225759-warriors.jpg

Yes, it's a tad bit too much like a mix between Daredevil and Punisher right now....
vigilante-2-pportada.jpg

But the thing that set Vigilante apart from the Daredevils,Batmans, Punishers and Moon Knights (okay, not so much Moon Knight) was this dude really was the everyday man who went out and got training to try and take down criminals in large amounts, not some uber superhero beating the hell out of whole buildings of thugs with no problem like Rama in The Raid. He struggled with being bout dat life....
Vigilante_-_Adrian_Chase_07.jpg

had a nervous breakdown (like a normal person would) from all the dirt he was doing and the strain of dealing with being with the shyts
Vigilante_v.1_50.jpg

and eventually....
took his own life.
vig1death.jpg

It would be a realistic deconstruction of all the superhero shyt going on right now. Like a 5 season long version of Michael Douglas' "Falling Down" movie.

edit: I mean, really.... read this summary and tell me that it doesn't have 5 seasons and a tragic ending written all over it. Nothing but fukkery and tragedy.

Daps
brehs, I think Imma watch this episode again today

first time in yrs I watched an episode twice :mjcry:

sidenote: I know Stephen Amell and them happy right now, but it's gotta burn their soul what the showrunners did to this show for almost 2 years in a row. Took the show and literally turned it into trash, almost got it cancelled, when they had nothing but great material to start with from the beginning

I hope he starts negotiating for more pay just to spite them :hhh:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Has any show ever bounce back like arrow did. Coming from the woat season to the goat:wow:
- really wanted a slade vs boomerang fight, but he went through league of assasins like tissue paper:heh:
Forgot that slade was with the shyts. Even before the mirakuru.
- why wasnt there a wardrobe malfunction in that nyssa/ talia al goul fight:noah:
-
- boomerang really thought he had the drop on malcom:dahell::heh:

- kovar thought the heli was enough for young savage oli:no::rip:

Mama queen still looking lavish
after all these years :ahh:
- i need a spinoff for promethius. Spent 5 years learning from LOA, learning all of ollies secrets, and years placing 100s of bombs in the middle of the pacific, and being a bad ass da who showed up to work every day, and even had his wife fooled:wow:
- ollie really had no idea what the game was:mjcry:.

-Chase hit ollie with the ultimate chooose moment :whew:
- that ether at the end. Watching all your friends blow up :wow:
- sorry slade:hubie: but chase is battling for the jokers spot when it comes to villains
#10stepsahead
#weseenucoming
#:ufdup:

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
brehs, I think Imma watch this episode again today

first time in yrs I watched an episode twice :mjcry:

sidenote: I know Stephen Amell and them happy right now, but it's gotta burn their soul what the showrunners did to this show for almost 2 years in a row. Took the show and literally turned it into trash, almost got it cancelled, when they had nothing but great material to start with from the beginning

I hope he starts negotiating for more pay just to spite them :hhh:
I gave up on the show after season 4, but I got roped back in when my brother insisted I pick it back up after a few episodes of this season. Show was straight trash last year. Don't even remember season 3

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
It would be tough if next season they spend some time on the island. Maybe ollie has no idea if his crew is still around. And its just him and william trying to survive. And over time he has to train william to be a savage in order to survive the island. :wow:
Than when they eventually get back to star city. William is still a savage. And wants to join up with team arrow
- so if they do end up doing teen titans. It could be young arrow, slades son, maybe wally west, and artermis:ehh: