Arrow Season 5 Thread - Arrow is Back

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That finale was ill... they wrapped up damn near everything minus the plotholes they left us with that started this season aside from what happened to Roy

The writers/actors all deserve the utmost kudos

Ollie never caught up to #10stepsahead gang and got lucky in the end that Chase off'd himself

All of his friends more than likely survived that blast in Slade's prison or some shyt.. they aren't killing his squad like that but it is a helluva cliffhanger

I need for Flash season 4 to get just as gritty as Arrow seasons 1,2 and 5

Also just tripped off that skeleton that passed in the island was Kovar's dead body

I didn't pay attention to that! :dwillhuh:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Wildog was casted like Dinah hopefully Curtis bites it:pacspit::pacspit:
yeah Curtis can go. don't need two tech people.

as for this season
vdwzxi9.jpg

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Really entertaining finale to cap off the best season since 2 :ehh:. Another reminder of the importance of having a good villain and Chase was more than good, he was ten steps ahead :wow:.

Although the flashbacks were better this season, I'm glad they are finally done and the island blowing up was a nice signal of that. I don't expect many characters to have actually been taken with the island though.

Both Wild Dog and Black Canary were good additions to Team Arrow. I love how Renee calling people hoss is practically his catch phrase.

Nyssa bodied her older sister rather easily :skip:.

League of Assassins goons are foot clan status. Getting work by Diggle and Wild Dog with no weapons, while they had swords :mjlol:.

Slade being back :win:

Moira :to:

Arrow back on top as #1 CW superhero show :blessed:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Adrian Chase was doing some Seven level fukkery. Telling Ollie that his son was dead so Ollie would kill him, like how the guy cut off Brad Pitt's wife's head to get Pitt to kill him.

What's In The Box!!!!:damn::mjcry:

This season was just amazing! Couldn't ask for more as we had a villain whom was in control from the very moment he stepped on to the scene until his last moments. I'm literally excited to see what kind of growth Team Arrow will have going forward.

As for Merlyn being alive, They don't call him "The Magician" for nothing so he's very much alive:myman:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
'Remember kid I kill your mother':picard: Slade's redemption dualities:ohlawd: Sparticus mini reunion:krs: WACKemis caged up:umad: Felicity/Babymoms awkward walk/talk:skip: Malcolm stepped in the name of love:banderas: Thea's orphan promo:sadbron: Curtis Fantasy Island FUKKERY:gucci: Nyssa/Taliah swordmanship rivalry:noah: Rene/Dig-L counter combos:whoo: Dinah/Siren pipe off:whew: Lance sneak attack:hubie: Flashback intercontinental title match:ooh: Mama Queen:rip: on the line:to: William used as bait:damn: Oliver's wave of emotions:lawd: Chase commit that final testament:bryan: Deathstroke Island:fire:/Team Arrow Hiroshima'd Up:mindblown: #10StepsAhead:mj: into inferno ETHER, brehs:wow:

Last edited: