#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Probable Body Count:
Talia
Oliver's baby momma
Black Canary
Nah both Canary will be fine Laurel supposed to be appearing on all shows like Snart is. Dinah was made an official cast member. Ollie babymomma on the other hand...:ohhh:.....mayhe Talia too. Possible Boomerang and I'm hoping Slade made it:sadcam:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Nah both Canary will be fine Laurel supposed to be appearing on all shows like Snart is. Dinah was made an official cast member. Ollie babymomma on the other hand...:ohhh:.....mayhe Talia too. Possible Boomerang and I'm hoping Slade made it:sadcam:
Slade got his lost son loose end to fill in the next season or two. He is gonna make it. Feel like a potential villain muscle to use against Ollie with them holding Slade's son as hostage.

Boomerang is a good villian and decent actor in the Arrorverse. He is probably staying.

WildDog got his kid story-line going on at the moment. He could bite the dust, but he just started to grow on me.

Merlyn gonna keep being the Batman of the series with his disappearing acts.

Most of Chase's baddies are dead.

Basically it could be Chase's Baddies, Ollie's baby momma, Talia, and maybe WildDog. Everyone else seems too important to cut. Wildcard: Lance

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Slade got his lost son loose end to fill in the next season or two. He is gonna make it. Feel like a potential villain muscle to use against Ollie with them holding Slade's son as hostage.

Boomerang is a good villian and decent actor in the Arrorverse. He is probably staying.

WildDog got his kid story-line going on at the moment. He could bite the dust, but he just started to grow on me.

Merlyn gonna keep being the Batman of the series with his disappearing acts.

Most of Chase's baddies are dead.

Basically it could be Chase's Baddies, Ollie's baby momma, Talia, and maybe WildDog. Everyone else seems too important to cut. Wildcard: Lance

The wild card is MERLYN.... we don't even know if he's dead to BEGIN WITH.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Did chase Kill himself with same revolver as his father? It's been a minute, but they looked the same.

Holy shyt that was the same model gun....
robert_queen_shoots_himself.png

:ohhh:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
The wild card is MERLYN.... we don't even know if he's dead to BEGIN WITH.
He was "Killed" offscreen which is code for that his contract has run out and we will probably get him to sign him for guest appearance after we write season 6 script. Merlyn does need a break. He had a lot of exposure on Arrowverse this year. He ain't dead till we seen that body in the coffin.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
He was "Killed" offscreen which is code for that his contract has run out and we will probably get him to sign him for guest appearance after we write season 6 script. Merlyn does need a break. He had a lot of exposure on Arrowverse this year. He ain't dead till we seen that body in the coffin.
And even then maybe not
arrow-the-candidate-sarah-body.png

:pachaha:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chase was a such a dope villain he had to kill himself for Oliver to even catch up :wow:

#10stepsaheadgang :wow:
Seriously, not one ep was oliver even on the same step as chase. At least, we slade he caught him off guard in the final ep, but Oliver never gotten a W against Chase,
he' been losing all season. :dwillhuh:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That finale was ill... they wrapped up damn near everything minus the plotholes they left us with that started this season aside from what happened to Roy and who Vigilante is

The writers/actors all deserve the utmost kudos

Ollie never caught up to #10stepsahead gang and got lucky in the end that Chase off'd himself

All of his friends more than likely survived that blast in Slade's prison or some shyt.. they aren't killing his squad like that but it is a helluva cliffhanger

I need for Flash season 4 to get just as gritty as Arrow seasons 1,2 and 5

Also just tripped off that skeleton that passed in the island was Kovar's dead body

Last edited: