Arrow Season 5 Thread - Arrow is Back

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I haven't watched the season premiere yet, but I been seeing folks say a lot of negative things about the season premiere:

The fact that she would get rid of Gotham before Arrow destroys all of her credibility for me cause honestly. Gotham has been better than Arrow's last 2 seasons easily. Also. This episode wasn't bad at all. It wasn't the best but it's def a step in the right direction. It was the best episode the show had in about 2 years.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The premiere was good but they obviously only brought back murderous Ollie to shut up the fans who are complaining

Brehs not realizing it's only temporary and he'll revert back to emo Ollie soon

:dead: @ them saving the big reveal that Felicity has a new boyfriend for the end of the episode

Im gonna give it til episode 5 but i can see already they really haven't learned from the mistakes

I wish that they would just give Felicity her own spinoff so Arrow can go back to being piff again

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I did not realize that the evil archer at the end of the episode is Arrow's version of the Prometheus character.:snoop:
This show and Flash need to take a few steps back and realize that making all of the Big Bad villains into dark versions of the hero is cool if it is done maybe once or twice but to keep going to that well is a mark of the writers being creatively bankrupt.
If you are going to use the Prometheus name then just base it on the existing character. The comic book Prometheus is cool as shyt and a lot could be done with him.
uSXzbtF.jpg

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Even if he stops killing as long as story is good no felicity being god tier and Oliver only having tough time fighting strong villains not foot soldiers im good

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I did not realize that the evil archer at the end of the episode is Arrow's version of the Prometheus character.:snoop:
This show and Flash need to take a few steps back and realize that making all of the Big Bad villains into dark versions of the hero is cool if it is done maybe once or twice but to keep going to that well is a mark of the writers being creatively bankrupt.
If you are going to use the Prometheus name then just base it on the existing character. The comic book Prometheus is cool as shyt and a lot could be done with him.
uSXzbtF.jpg
Problem is majority of Ollies villains in the Arrow series are a lot of @Bruce Wayne rogue gallery even Prometheus who's being changed is a Batman villain :pachaha:Should've just used Flashpoint and showed how Barry tampering and Reverse Flash then heliping him to reset time again affected every show. Have the new reset timeline have a world where Supergirl and Superman now as well as everyone else exist in the same universe. Have it so only Barry would remember the previous one like the comic and animated movie version:manny:If Fox didn't own Batmans tv rights there's no reason why he couldn't be on CW also.