Arrow Season 5 Thread - Arrow is Back

Daps
There was a time not so long ago when an Arrow thread would have been stickied

How the mighty have fallen :wow:

I recorded the first Ep but haven't watched it yet. Is it even worth it? :mjcry:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
There was a time not so long ago when an Arrow thread would have been stickied

How the mighty have fallen :wow:

I recorded the first Ep but haven't watched it yet. Is it even worth it? :mjcry:

Caught it this morning. Not bad at all. Had an energy and focus the show hasn't had in a while.

I think this Ep. was better than yesterday's Flash imo :manny:

Barry had me like :beli: the entire episode

I liked the flash episode but the problem is they keep undercutting Barry's growth. He keeps learning lessons and then seemingly forgetting them so he can learn them again

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
They gotta bring the og hoh ollie back for the transformation to be complete:win:
This is the same guy who played his serious girlfriend out and brought her sis on a cruise to basically smash for weeks :heh:
Told his best friend he can have laurel, than went ahead 5 mins later to smash with the windows wide open:smugdraper:
He knew slade was in love with shadow but still smashed a couple of bushes away from slade:heh:
And really he learned the hoh game from his parents. Like his dad who was promising his skip scaps half the company, only to play them to the left at the end :pachaha:
Or mama queen sending his baby moms away with a check and a threat:birdman:

What really happened to ollie he fell in love with felicity and stopped killing and stopped the hoh movement to show her he was a good guy. :skip:
Now that fellicity is gone time to go back to that savage life

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Black Canary got a statue:duck:, when they barely gave Laurel that work:usure: Oli caught another body:lupe: The Vigilante's BACK:dame: Thea on her Felicity shyt:wtb: Season 1 throwback Russian dude:ehh: Fight/Action scenes on point:whoo: AA failed Lance:francis: Dig' dropped gems from the desert:wow: Cutty set up a Wire faction in Starling:ohhh:

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Just watched I'm impressed.

Crushed the olicity crap and gave her some needle neck bf, been 5 months since she kicked Ollie to thr curb and a breh already up in them guts loyalty :mjpls:

Cutty with them boxing hands, thanks Avon for the gym :banderas:

Ollie breaking necks an shooting dudes, that soft ass Ollie of old gone: blessed:

Cops still using flip phones :heh:, fake ass rip hunter looking cop thought he'd be on the task force for long :heh:

Thea being useless, how is this skank chief of staff?

I'm liking how they got rid of everything we complained about, crummy in the past story replaced by some eastern promises ish

Ollie n felicity blown up

Cats getting merked again and hardcore fights

Even dude at the end is that mwlcolm? And aint that the zoom voice :leon:
Hoping it's my nikka death stroke or tommy

We back :blessed:

Last edited: