Arrow Season 5 Thread - Arrow is Back

Daps
I only watched the first 5 min so far, and I know everybody is saying "Arrow is back"

but here's why I turned it off.

Cause the producers, the directors and the choreographers STILL DON'T GET IT

they spent the entire summer telling us about this "awesome fight scene" that's going to be reminscent of season 1, and how it's going to grab you when you first turn the show on

brehs, I watched that entire fight scene like :beli:

okay yeah, it might have better than every single fight scene in season 4, but let's be honest.... any random breh on the Coli could choreograph a fight scene better than all the season 4 fights

so yeah, it was better. Was it season 1 :whoo: status?

hell no

:martin: so should I give it another chance and watch the rest or what?

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
:
I only watched the first 5 min so far, and I know everybody is saying "Arrow is back"

they spent the entire summer telling us about this "awesome fight scene" that's going to be reminscent of season 1, and how it's going to grab you when you first turn the show on

okay yeah, it might have better than every single fight scene in season 4, but let's be honest.... any random breh on the Coli could choreograph a fight scene better than all the season 4 fights

hell no

You sure they were referencing the 1st fight scene?

I'm pretty sure they meant the last one when Ollie and ol' boy went at it.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-

hell no

give it 3 or 4 episodes before tossing it for good breh i myself was surprisingly intrigued by last night's episode so its best to keep watching at this moment in time

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Hold on though :patrice:.......Does Felicity have Ollie/Theas old penthouse:jbhmm:? Where the hell has he been sleeping this whole time? :patrice: Is Felicity still a damn billionaire and holding on to Ollies original company still?:jbhmm:She really cozied up in his crib after walking out on him with her new spine?:skip: He's running for Mayor so he has to have some type of bread now right?:skip: Well.....if this continues to help bring Savage Vigilante back then:manny:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps

hell no

They weren't talking about that one, nikka. :beli:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Arrow premiered last night with a 0.7 in the 18-49 demographic and 1.9 million viewers overall. This is down from last year's premiere and also from last year's finale.

tumblr_mb2wwv_CSo_P1rxsomc_1.gif

Last edited:
Daps
They weren't talking about that one, nikka. :beli:

:beli: I just watched the whOle Ep

While I admit, it was better than all of season 4 combined, I still don't see any awesome fight scene thats :gladbron: worthy

Okay the part where he jumped out the building and connected to the helicopter was cool

But these fight scenes ain't touching season 1 and yall know it :ufdup:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I haven't watched the season premiere yet, but I been seeing folks say a lot of negative things about the season premiere:

Spoilers! Terri talks about Arrow's decision to go back to a big Season 1 plot point and if it's a sign of things to come.

Daps
I haven't watched the season premiere yet, but I been seeing folks say a lot of negative things about the season premiere:

First decent episode in years and she's calling it a mess :snoop:

Brehs might need to get on twitter and let the show runner know that he has support

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished watching the premiere and I enjoyed it :ehh:. Seemed to have more action, intensity, and a better focus.

Still not sold on the flashbacks :patrice:, although I doubt they will be worse than last season.

On him killing again, I kinda see what Terri might be saying if it becomes a major plot point that dominates the season with him going back to not killing by the end of the season. I don't see what's so hard. Oliver shouldn't be killing everybody willy nilly, but sometimes you have to do what is necessary like with Daark :manny:

Ol dude getting beat up and now ready to be a superhero, train me Ollie :sadcam:

Don't know who the Dark Archer was at the end, but he seemed like he might have potential :ehh: