Arrow Season 5 Thread - Arrow is Back

Mazino

All Star
Daps
Arrow Will Explore Oliver & Felicity's Breakup in Season 5 Episode

Now, this season will explore their breakup in full. Titled “Underneath, Season 5 episode 20 will be a bottle episode, which means no other characters but Oliver and Felicity will appear in it. Star Stephen Amell teased the episode with a Tweet that read “First episode EVER where the same actor shares every single one of my scenes with me. Going to be great.” He didn’t clarify who he would be sharing scenes with, but the report confirms that he was talking about Emily Bett Rickards, who plays Felicity.

:mjcry::why:
Man I knew this season was too good to be true, the Flash was on some bullshyt with that musical episode and now this?

They slipping :why:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Diggle determined not to let Oliver lose his soul :mjcry:. We all need friends like that.

Team Arrow fukking up Bratva's plans left and right :mjlol:. Anatoli every-time they show up :gucci:

Helix coming thru with the intel and skillset :ehh:
When that Prometheus music kicked in and Chase went to work at the end :banderas:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
BREHS :damn: MAJOR NEWS

BwzGFuM.gif

fPulwpL.gif

UYUDrBd.gif

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Not tryna wait til the 25th

Need a brand new scene with the Prometheus music score

Pure savage :demonic:
I still cant believe they were able to show that guy catching the pen with his eye:whoo:
Than gave us his perspective as adrian kept stabbing him with the same pen as he was bleeding to death :damn:
If they're able to keep this momentum for the season finale. This might go down as the goat arrow season :whew: