Arrow Season 5 Thread - Arrow is Back

Mazino

All Star
Daps
This is what the shyt been missing no Oliver/Felicity love story bullshyt, Oliver going off the rails, high ass stakes and a compelling ass villain.

Chase is proving himself to be that dude, only Slade is above him. The way he took out the dudes at the end :damn:

Damien Dark was :trash:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Hate these long ass breaks. :francis:

Good episode though and I'm really liking how they resolve things in one episode.

If this was season 3 or 4, Oliver would have been moping around for 2 or 3 episodes.

Arrow and Legends killing it. Flash fell off hard and Supergirl is about to get dropped by me.

Daps
Arrow Will Explore Oliver & Felicity's Breakup in Season 5 Episode

Now, this season will explore their breakup in full. Titled “Underneath, Season 5 episode 20 will be a bottle episode, which means no other characters but Oliver and Felicity will appear in it. Star Stephen Amell teased the episode with a Tweet that read “First episode EVER where the same actor shares every single one of my scenes with me. Going to be great.” He didn’t clarify who he would be sharing scenes with, but the report confirms that he was talking about Emily Bett Rickards, who plays Felicity.

:mjcry::why:

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams

Now, this season will explore their breakup in full. Titled “Underneath, Season 5 episode 20 will be a bottle episode, which means no other characters but Oliver and Felicity will appear in it. Star Stephen Amell teased the episode with a Tweet that read “First episode EVER where the same actor shares every single one of my scenes with me. Going to be great.” He didn’t clarify who he would be sharing scenes with, but the report confirms that he was talking about Emily Bett Rickards, who plays Felicity.

Dont nobody want to see that shyt.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

:scust:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
My gosh just stop and burn this olicity crap already, we dont care about it no one does.

GIVE US CHASE
73015236.jpg

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
This is what the shyt been missing no Oliver/Felicity love story bullshyt, Oliver going off the rails, high ass stakes and a compelling ass villain.

Chase is proving himself to be that dude, only Slade is above him. The way he took out the dudes at the end :damn:

Damien Dark was :trash:
Slade was dethroned once Ollie quit brotha. Plus Prometheus ain't about killing out of jealousy for a woman.....he killed his,wife. Just so she wouldn't be used against him:demonic: