latest

Once you let the darkness in.....:demonic:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Watching last weeks episode...

Ollie acting like a bytch... I know that lil bytch wasn't dead. Ollie letting this a$$hole fukk with him and begging to be let go:scust:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Oli gonna get his Moms:rip: killer to avenge Promotheus:banderas::mindblown::damn:
Whats crazy is as bad as chase has been. He hasnt really bodied ollie as badly as slade did. Who took his company. Took away his billions, and killed his mom in front of him and his sis:wow:
So for ollie to ask for his help, means chase is about to do something truly :demonic:

#Tenstepsahead set
images

We seen u coming:ufdup:

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
'Arrow' Promotes Two to Series Regulars for Season 6: What It Means for Team Arrow

The Hollywood Reporter has learned that Rick Gonzalez and Juliana Harkavy will be promoted to series regulars when Arrow returns for season six this fall.

Gonzalez plays tough new recruit Rene Ramirez aka Wild Dog, while Harkavy plays Team Arrow's latest hire Dinah Drake aka the new Black Canary. Both characters were introduced in season five as recurring players but will be seen a lot more in their new capacity next season.

The announcement from The CW and Warner Bros. TV is a good sign for Team Arrow moving forward. Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) has been feeling seemingly hopeless in his fight against season five's big bad Prometheus aka Adrian Chase (Josh Segarra), even going so far as to try and disband the team at his lowest point. However, these two promotions signal that Team Arrow will probably be fixed by season's end. No matter how much Oliver may be trying to push his fellow teammates away, they'll never give up on him or his mission.

What's interesting to note is former cast-member Katie Cassidy will also be returning in a series regular capacity next season as the first Black Canary, Laurel Lance's Earth-2 alter ego Black Siren. With both Black Canary and Black Siren in Star City for an entire season, the two formidable women are bound to come face-to-face at some point. That's a showdown guaranteed to be epic.