Supporter
Daps
Looks like Belgium - Russia will be played

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Unpopular opinion but if Eriksen is stable then I think the Belgium game should go on.

Nah, it's a rough one. He has close friends on the Belgian team ( Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Lukaku, Chadli) , you can be a professional as you want but if a someone you've know since your youth days at Ajax collapsed and damn near died, you'd be shook and unfocused. Players aren't robots, the emotive aspect will impact how they approach the game. Imagine if they lose the game? Not fair to them, this is unprecedented.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Unpopular opinion but if Eriksen is stable then I think the Belgium game should go on.
I genuinely hate myself for having the thought, but at the back of my mind i was kinda..."so..what about the England game tomorrow:mjcry:"

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Taylor Twellman has always been a clown and that's the reason ESPN hired him.

One of those 'shame on you', 'how dare you' always looking at something to be outraged about analysts.

:pacspit:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Why wouldnt it go on?

See the quote below. Eriksen has a lot of current/former teammates playing for Belgium.

Nah, it's a rough one. He has close friends on the Belgian team ( Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Lukaku, Chadli) , you can be a professional as you want but if a someone you've know since your youth days at Ajax collapsed and damn near died, you'd be shook and unfocused. Players aren't robots, the emotive aspect will impact how they approach the game. Imagine if they lose the game? Not fair to them, this is unprecedented.

Hence me saying if he’s stable. From what it looks like, that seems to be the case.

Vuvuzela

Captain of Amerikkka
Daps
UEFA really pulling a "mom forcing your crying ass to smile during family pictures" maneuver making these players play :skip: